37

Cindya POV

"Come on Cindy think! Think! What can I do for this art project! Come on! Think!"
I said to myself as I sat with this huge empty paper in front of me. I layer my head on the table and just laid there. Suddenly I felt a hand on my back and I jumped up quickly. When I looked up I saw Mrs smith staring at me.

"Oh hey ma'am" I said fixing my hair
"Hey whats up doll?" She said to me while grabbing a chair and sitting down in front of me.
"Well I am not actually sure what to do I have nothing creative coming to mind" I said holding the pencil in my hand
"Hmmmm,maybe you shouldn't try to create something new but work with something that has happened to you!"
"What do you mean?"
"Well something that has touched your emotions like a break up or a present you have received you know?"
"Ya ya I get you! Thanks ma'am!"
"That's what I am here for doll!"

She walked off and I had a big smile on my face. Maybe I should do a drawing of a boy and a girl but there is a huge gap between them. In that gap I will fill it with roses and thorns maybe just thorns. To show that its like a divided love, just like me and Michael... Aghhh I really need to stop getting so sad about us I am hurting myself by thinking about it all the time.

The school bell rang and finally the day was done. I walked out and said goodbye to Maziko and Maddie. I walked home as fast as I could and when I got home I ran up to my bedroom. I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts I landed on Michaels number. I was so scared but i knew I had to do this it would be the best for both of us.

Michaels POV

"Alright kids please do your extra music homework for next week's extra class! Aslo don't forget next weeks class beings straight after school due to the sports. OK bye bye class!"

The class dismissed themselves and then I sat started cleaning up my black board. *knock knock* i turned my head towards the door and in came my assistant.

"Hey Michael here is the music sheets for your class and the extra white papers you asked for!" She handed over the papers.
" thanks! Oh I have something for you!" I walked over to my bag and got the box of chocolates out and handed it her.
"What is this for?" She said with a smile.
"For helping me so much during the first few months here!"
"Thanks so much michael!" She said laughing a bit.
"Well I gave to go see ya later!"
"Bye bye"

I sat down at my desk and started looking through my papers. Suddenly my cell phone started ringing and I saw...Cindy's name on the caller id. I answered it and took a deep breath.

"Hello?" I said nervously
"Hey Michael its me cindy!"
"Hey Cindy how are you doing?"
" I am great and how about yourself?"
"I am OK"
"Well I just wanted to call and find our if you could come over to my house some time soon?"
"Ya when?"
"How about now?"
"Oh...sure I'll be there soon."
" OK see you soon!"
"Bye!"

She hung up the phone and then I rushed to pack up my bags. I ran out the door and then into my car. I drove as fast as I could to cindya house.

Cindy's POV

I am so scared I have been walking up and down the house the whole time now. What am I gonna say? What's am I gonna do? Aghhj maybe this was a mistake. Suddenly I hear the car pull up outside and then knocking on my door. I walked slowly to the door. When I opened it I saw Michael standing there with his beautiful curls in his face.

"Hi Michael please come inside!" I said

We both walked inside and sat done across each other in my living room.

"So Michael I called you here today to tell you something....something that has been on my mind for a really long time now. I just wanted to say that I miss you! I miss you every single day of my life!"

Michael looked up In shock and stared at Cindy.

"I miss the moments we had together and I miss the love we shared. People thought we were crazy but love is love and age is age. If you weren't a teacher people wouldn't have found it so strange! I dint care about them Michael I care about us! I miss all the memories we made and I want to make so many more with you! But know that's all out in the open I am not sure if you still feel the same I just really needed to get that out there. If you don't feel the same I understand."

Michael stood up next to Cindy and looked a her in the eyes.

"Cindy I love you so much I always will! I missed you every single day and I miss what we had!"
"Really?"
"Yes really!"
"So we are together again?"
Michael pulled her close and there lips touched as the held each other tight. They pulled apart and smiled at each other.
"Does that answer your question?" He said with a smile.

Hey guys hope you all liked this chapter and please like leave me a comment and don't forget to smile!