50

Michaels pov

I came home at 11 last night, I was so tiered I fell asleep with my work clothes on. I woke up a few minutes ago and got the shock of my life when I noticed what time it was, it was 1 in the afternoon. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed myself an apple to eat for breakfast, well it was 1 in the afternoon so I geuss its lunch.

I checked my diary to see if I had something to do and to my surprise it was empty. I had nothing to do at all today. I sat in my chair because I had no idea what to do with myself. Then I remembered that cindy is doing her practice for the play I wonder if I could go down and watch her. I ran back to my room and got changed into some decent clothes. I ran back down from my room, grabbed my keys and ran out the house.

Cindys pov

"Think of me, think calmly when we say good bye.
Imagine my trying to hard to put you from my mind...."

I was in the middle of practicing the first song I sing in the play. Its very different for me to be singing opera, I am so usee to pop music but I always have had a love for opera and I have always listened to it. I finished singing the last note and looked out at the crowed, anna, claudio and charlie started clapping like crazy. They are so kind.

"That was great cindy you can have a bit of a break now so just grab a seat."

I walked off the stage towards my friend group. I sat down next to anna who had a big smile on my face and she was giving me a strange look.

"What?" I asked sort of laughing.
"Well me and claudio here wanted to know if you would like to come out with us tonight, we can get to know each other better and of course charlie will be there to!" Said anna giving charlie a playful bump on the arm.
I looked over at charlie swiftly
"Ya sure thing!" I said with a fake smile
"Great!" Said anna giving me a hug

Suddenly I heared someone say my name. I turned aroud and saw Michael.

"Michael what are you doing here?!" I said running up to him giving him a hug.
"Just thought I would come ans watch you do your thing. " he said with a huge smile

I looked over and saw charlie staring. I gave michael a kiss so charlie got the point and didn't have any ideas. I grabbed Michaels hand and we walked towards the rest.

"Hey guys this Is my boyfriend michael" I said with a small smile.
"Hey everyone nice to meet you!" He said greeting them all with a hand shake.
"Hi there my name is anna, thats claudio and over here is charlie" said anna pointing them out one at a time.
"Lovely to meet you all!" Michael said smiling.

"Oh michael they asked if we would like to go out with them tonight so we get to know each other a bit better, do you wanna join?" I asked still holding his hand.
"ya sure I would love it!" He said smiling at everyone.
"Great! Its going to be fun!" Said anna

Suddenly I heard them calling for all the main characters to get up on stage.

"Got to go Michael just grab a seat ok?" I said hugging him one last time.

I ran off to the stage ans started to do the scene where the phantom cathes me...

Later that night

"Hurry up michael! They must be wondering where we are!" I said screaming from down stairs.

We decided to get ready at Neverland it just made things easier. Michael came running down the stairs in his usual button up shirt with black pants . Oh and we cant forget the loafers. I on the other hand was wearing a pair of black tights and a casual shirt that said "Fridays"

"Are you ready to go?" I asked him, grabbing my bag and keys.
"Yip lets go!" He said walking towards the door.

We are eating at a little supper club near the theater. It seems to be really fun, there is a dance floor and everything. I am not in the mood to dance, well I never really am I really suck and thats what I have michael for.

We finally arrived at the club and when we arrived inside we didn't see any of them sitting down yet. A waiter showed us to our little booth right at the back next to a fish tank.

"Wow its beautiful here." I said looking over at the fish tank.
"Ya but not as beautiful as you." Said michael, grabbing my hand and kissing the top of it.

I gave a huge smile and starting giggling. While me and Michael were in this moment I heard annas voice.

"Hi guys!" She said with a huge smile, next to her was claudio and charlie.
"Hi, hope this table is alright for you guys." Said michael smiling at them.
"Na this is pefect I mean look at this amazing fish tank!" Said anna pushing her face up into the glass and looking at the tank.

We all started settling down and making small talk with one another, but I couldn't help but feel charlie's cold stare. What is his problme.

"So guys who is your favourite singers?" Anna asked then took a sip of her water
"Oh mine is for sure michael Jackson!" said Charlie.
"I totally agree but I do like prince a slight bit more." said Anna

I looked over at Micheal and he took a sip of his water trying to keep in his anger and hide his secret at the same time.

"oh mine is the band queen they are incredible" said Claudio with a slight smile.

The night continued and we all got to know each other a little better. It was a fun night. Luckily no one picked up who Michael actually was although Charlie was looking at him strangely the entire night...