chapter 9

The next week

"I am very very worried about mr Jackson i mean he hasn't Been here in like 2 weeks because of the flue! I don't get it?"
"Relax if he was super sick the would of told us and then we would be able to visit him in the hospital."
"Ok i will see you at break!"
;"bye!"

I walked up the stairs and prayed that mr jackson was finally here. I walked in and there was some kids already but no teacher yet.i sat down and took out all my things then.the door swang open. I looked up and i saw mr Jackson! I was so happy to see
Him.

"Morning class i am back!"
"Hello sir what happened with you!?"
"I was very sick and i thought i was dying!"
"But your ok now right?"
"Yes i am very happy now thank you cindy"
"Good!"
"Ok class so today we are going to some catching up"
I pulled out my books just looking mr Jackson.

"Ok class so you guys a are going to get some papers with the notes on that we missed in the last few days so we don't have to still actually catch up with writing"
"Oh sir quick question did you hear about the Michael Jackson show!?" One boy screamed
Mr Jackson spat out the coffee he was drinking when he said that
"Oh sorry  i am just a bit surprised yes i did i would love to go haha"
He looked like he was hiding something maybe he is friends with Michael Jackson! Ha ha ah i am so stupid sometimes.

The class was over and i stayed after to talk to mr Jackson
"Hey Michael are you sure your better now?"
"Yes i am sure! I was just so sick with the stupid flue."
"So are you 100% sure?"
"Yes i am!"
"Good then i can kiss you?"
"Yes you may miss Marais!"
We kissed and hugged.
"I missed you so so much Michael!"
"I missed you to but you have to go to your next class!"
"Ok i will see you later Michael!"
"Bye!

Lukaus POV

I was waiting for Cindy to finish speaking with mr Jackson.i peeped in the to see how long they were gonna be and when i did i couldn't believe my eyes. Mr jackson and Cindy kissing and hugging! I was so confused there were so many emotions inside right now.cindy started.walking towards the door and i jsuf decided to go to my next class with out her.

Cindy's pov

I walked out and went off to art class. I sat down and Lukau didn't even look at my face i wonder whats he's problem.

"Hello class oh before i begin Cindy your painting has been Getting amazing reviews its amazing!"
"Ya the one on forbidden love..."
I turnt to Lukau as he said that and he didn't even look at me i have no idea whats wrong with him.

Michaels POV

I was walking through the front office and i saw a painting up.i walked towards it since i am a huge fan of art.
It was a heart covered in throns and two people at the bottom holding hands. The guy actually looks like me a bit.then i read who made it and to my surprise it was Cindy its called forbidden love. It was obviously about me and her i took a quick photo of it on my phone.

I walked to the teachers lounge and ate my lunch.

Cindy's POV

I was just drawing in class and Lukau hasn't said a word and i have no idea whats going on with him he was fine the hole day and now he's just changed.
"Hey Lukau whats up?"
He didn't reply
"You seem upset whats wrong?"
"Nothing nothing is wrong just leave me alone!"
"Was it something i did?"
"Maybe and i am sure you know what!"
"No i don't Lukau!"
He just continued drawing and i was so confused.

The rang and it was actually home time i grabbed my bags and left.i am still feeling starnage about luaku. I went home and sat down and just started thing what could make luakau so mad......wait he always gets jealous of me and mr Jackson......aghhhhh he saw us kiss! Oh shit! He was waiting for me oh no no what i am gonna do?