49

Cindy's POV

I stood there looking at him, charile why on earth is he the phantom!

"Oh you know him?" Anna asked looking at him while he walked towards the stage.
"Ya I'll explain later." I said he was too close to the stage and he would hear everything I would say.

The leader of this production walked towards us.
"Alright guys please quite down! Everyone gather around me!" He said waving his hands in the air. Me and Anna walked towards him slowly then stood right in front of him were we could see him.

"Welcome to your first day of practice for the phantom of the opera!" He said with a huge smile on his face and lots of excitement in his voice. While he was talking I did feel a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked over and saw Charlie looking straight at me but he moved his eyes and he hopped I wouldn't see but, I did.

"OK everyone knows there rolls right?" He asked us all.
"Yes!" We replied in a loud unison.
"Alright so we are gonna start with the ballet scene when Christine sees Raoul for the first time in a long time and so On. OK let's get started!"

I walked over to the right side of the stage with anna right behind me. The rest of the ballerinas followed as we stood there and looked across the stage. I had my script in my hand since this was the first addition and we dont know our lines off by heart yet.

"3,2,1 start!" Said the production manager very seriously.

Raoul walked on stage along with 2 other gentlemen, the 2 other men where the opera managers in the play.  While we where in the middle of rehearsals i couldn't help but to feel a cold stare every time I turned my head to the left. I looked over every now and then and noticed Charles staring right at me. Our eyes would meet every now and then I would just look away quickly. 

"Alright guys thats it for the main actors now we can work with the background actors!" Said the production manager with no smile in sight. 

I made my way off the stage and saw Charles sitting in one of the seats talking to Raoul.  I walked past as fast as I could and I pretended that I didn't see he was there.  I sat at the back of the theater by myself. Anna was still on stage because she also was counted as a background actor. I decided to pull out my phone and I noticed there was messages of Michael.

"Hey honey, just wanted to say ill be home a little late tonight I had a major meeting today and I still have tests to mark. The school wants my test marks to be in tomorrow.  Love you lots and see you later. "

I read the message and locked my phone, when I looked up I noticed two male faces in front of me. I got the shock of my life and I jumped a bit.

"Oh sorry we didn't mean to scare you!" Said the one male, he was Raoul in the play I wasnt sure what hes real name was.
"Oh, no worries.  Hi my name is Cindy" I stretched out my hand and shook his.
"Nice to meet you my name is claudio" he said with a huge smile on his face.

I looked over to the other man and it was Charlie.

"Hi Charlie,  good to see you again." I said taking a deep breath and swallowing a lump in my throat.
"Its been a while' he said with a smirk on his face.

I looked back over to claudio ans tried to change the topic.

"So your name is very interesting,  where does it come from?" I asked him trying to stay calm.
" well I am portagues so its a very common name in my country. " he said fixing his hair.
'"Its a beautiful name I really love it. I thought I heard a bit of an accent on you, but its not that heavy."
"Ya lots of people dont belive me when I tell them." He said laughing

There was a sudden silence between us three then claudio started asking questions again.

"So it seems like you and charlie know each other, but I dont know you at all so please tell me where are you from and maybe some other interesting things so I get to know you better." He said excitingly.

"Well, I am 19 and I am in school right now and I am in grade 12 and its my last year of school, I love the arts so I love music, art, poerty, story writing and filmmaking.  I am a dog person and I try to stay positive all the time but its hard. " I said with a smile on my face.

"Wow thats pretty cool!" He said with a lot of energy in his voice.

Charlie hasn't said a word while me and claudio where speaking. Suddenly anna came running down towards us with lots of energy.

"Hey guys! I am back!" Said anna whipping the sweat off her forehead. 

Anna grabbed a seat next to me and took a sip of water before she started talking to us.

"Oh sorry where are my manners, hi I am anna nice to meet you two!" She said she streached out her hand and greeted Charlie and claudio.

"Nice to meet you anna my name is claudio and this is Charlie" Said claudio smiling.

Claudio couldn't take his eyes off anna while we spoke to kne another,  I have a feeling he might like her. Its cute.

Our first day of rehearsal just ended and I dont know if I am going to enjoy it especially with Charlie around.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE I hope u all have a fantastic 2018! Thank u for supporting this book and All my other books in this year.
I also have a YouTube channel if you didn't know😂 I posted my 2017 recap video up on there so if u wanna check it out click on my profile and then just click the link in my profile of just search arty tegan up on YouTube if u wanna see a bit of me and a bit of cape Town. Ly all so much!