41

Michaels pov

Its like 8 am on a Saturday morning and I am so tired. Me and cindy were up all night talking over the phone . I was laying in my bed and then a loud noise went off. I looked up and grabbed my head as I had a headache from the lack of sleep as well. I looked all over and I noticed my phone was ringing. I quickly jumped up to answer it.

"Hello?"
"Hey Michael how you been buddy?"
"Just fine quincy!"
"You sure about that you sound like you got beaten up!"
"Hahah no I was just up really late on the phone with Cindy that's all!"
"Oh, aaaah young love its always like that I remember when that happened with me. It was so much fin to be in love but love can really hurt you to!"
"Ya ya but nothing will happen with us I promise you! Noting or no one can tear us apaprt!"
"I am glad to hear that Michael. Well I just wanted to call to check if you were OK and how you were doing!"
"Thanks for caring!"
"See ya!"
"Byeeeee!"

We both hung up the phone and then I continued with some work before class actually starts today. I needed to catch up on things that I missed while I wasn't working at the school yet. That sounds very strange but I needs to catch up from where the previous teacher left off. There was a very loud knock on my door. I hopped up to open it and to my surprise Sarah was standing right im front of me.

"Oh morning sarah!"
"Morning Mr Jackson!" She said
She walked inside right behind me as I sat at my desk.
"So why so early?" I asked her looking through my papers.
"Well I just wanted to see if I could sit in class and work on a project...if you don't mind of course."
"Sure have a seat and go ahead!"

She sat down very close to the front and did her thing while I did my thing.

"So sir....why does your girl friend look so young?"
I looked up in shock not knowing how to answer.
"Unmmm I guess she just looks after her skin well!" I said sipping my coffee.
"Oh well that's good! What Is she good at like her talents?"
"Umm she is very very good at art and she is brilliant in music one of the bet students I...." I stopped as I realized what I almost just said." I have ever seen!" I quickly covered my mistake

"That's so cool!" She said then there was a long silence between us.
"So do you really love her?" She asked. I almost chocked on my coffee when she asked me that.
"Ummm yes I am pretty sure I do thats why I am with her" I said laughing a bit.
"Oh OK.....are you a vergin?" She asked. I spat out my coffee straight away and whipped my mouth.
"Am I a vergin?! How could you ask that to a teacher that is a very personal question and I will not answer you!" I said getting up to clean the coffee off my table.
"Sorry I am just interested!" She said looking down at her project.

Luckily the bell rang and I could get out of her stupid questions now. The class stampeded in and she just kept quite.

Next day....

Sarahs pov

I opened up my diary and wrote down my newest findings about Mr Jackson girlfriend something about her isn't normal. While I was writing down in my diary I noticed in the side of my eye it was her! I hid behind the bush and watched what was happening. They spoke a bit and then she left. I decided to follow her to where she was off to. It was really early in the morning school hasn't even began yet I wouldn't mind being late because I really need to find out what is up.

I walked after her slowly so she wouldn't notice someone was following her. She walked around a corner and when I walked behind the same corner I noticed a school. She walked in with school bag in her hand. I took a quick photo of of my surprise. She's a student!? I said to my self. I wrote down my new discovery's in my diary right there on the floor. I then ran back to my school with a feeling of pride.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one sorry its been a while I have been out the past two days ( it's holidays in south Africa right now) so ya what do u think of this new chapter? Love u all!