32

Cindy's pov

I brought my camera to school today. I have to try to get the perfect moments to take some photos of them. I walked into the school building and looked if I could see them around.

I walked to her class and looked through her little window but no one was in there. I walked to the cafeteria and there was just the usual nerdy kids there that sit early in the morning and do more school work then they should.

I walked then to Michaels class and he wasn't in there. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey!"

I turned around in shock just to see Maddie.

"Oh hey Maddie.!"I said putting away my camera.
"Hey Cindy why are you here so early normally your not here till school almost starts."
"Ya ya I just woke up super early today and I though I might as well come to school since I have nothing better to do"
"Oh OK...hey what's that in your bag?"
She said pointing to my camera
"Oh this is a camera for Mr Jackson I borrowed it and I need to give it back!"
"OK then why don't we walk outside."
"Ya sure!"

We both walked out side and the rest of our friend group caught up to us. We all sat on the field and messed around taking photos and videos on my camera. We were having a blast but I was still keeping a sharp eye out for miss woods and Julian.

Suddenly I saw miss woods walking in the building with her school books and bags in her hands. She walked into the school building but thee was no trace of Julian. The bell rang and we all ran to our different classes.

I went into my art class and still keeping a look out for Julian and miss woods.

Michaels POV

"OK guys now please take out your worksheets I gave you yesterday and complete them for me"

I sat down behind my desk and took my tape recorder and camera out of my bag. My class room door flung open and miss woods stood there with a smile on her face and in her hands.

"Yes miss woods how can I help?"

I clicked record on my tape recorder and put it in my pocket.

"Hi Michael here are the music test papers for your students."

"Thanks very much oh and how is your new boyfriend doing?"

"He is great thanks for asking!"

"Can't you tell me who it is?"

"Nope sorry!"

"Not even a hint?"

"OK fine its someone in the school ....there that's as much as you will get!"

"OK bye!"

"Bye bye!"

She walked out and I stopped the recording. I continued with my class as if nothing happened.

Cindy's POV

"The food is awful today!" Said Maddie
"Ya your so right I mean common we pay for this!" Said maziko

While I was eating i noticed julain go up to miss woods. I pulled out my camera quickly and took great photos of them cuddling and hugging and smiling. This is great I thought.

They were finished and they went there separate ways and I put my camera away quickly. I ate my lunch and looked down as Julian passed.

"So Cindy what's your next class?"asked Maddie
"Ummm maths"
"Ohhh you have the test today dont you?"
"Ya I do sadly!"
"Good luck!"

The bell ran and we all went our separate ways. I walked into the maths class and mr johns was already in there.

"Hi sir!"
"Hello Cindy!"

Now let me tell you something funny I had a huge crush on him because let me tell you he is no ugly looking guy!
I don't why but it didn't last long I just lost interest.

I took out my papers and we started our test.

Michaels POV

I am sitting in my class and Cindy came walking through the door.

"Hey!"
"Hey there!"
"Have you got anything?"
"Take a look!"

She hands me the camera with loads of picture and I was quite surprised

"Oh and guess what I have?"
"What michael?"
"A tape recording of her admitting its someone in the school!"
"What yes! That's amazing Michael!"
"Ya don't worry we will get them!"