chapter 21

Christmas 1992

Cindy's POV

Its finally Christmas and I am at neverland with Michael and jordy and his family. We are gathered around the huge tabel eating a Christmas dinner and let me tell you its the best I have had in a long time.

"So are you guys enjoying the dinner?" Michael asked smiling
"Ya its really good Michael its the beat I have ever had! Said jordy
"Well don't thank me thank my amazing chefs!"he said smiling at the chefs.

We continued eating and getting to know each other over this dinner. Really I wish I could have met jordys dad just to see what michael was talking about but he never came to any gatherings. After dinner we all sat around the fier and opened up the Christmas gifts.

First to open gifts was of course jordy and his siblings. Jordy got some new games, science experiments and a lot of other gadgets that I never heard of.then it was my turn.I bent down and I took the gift with my name written in huge writing.

I opened it slowly and to my surprise it was a brand new TV.I looked up at Michael and just looked at him.

"Michael....you really didn't have to do this!"
"No its nothing money is nothing for someone special in my life!"
"Awww Michael!"

I got up and hugged him tightly and smiled.after that we spent the night eating warm cookies and hot milk by the fire while listening to story's and watching movies.it was amazing Michael is amazing. He is such a child...but I mean it in a good way. I mean most adults are so grown up and they just wanna do business.

Michael is completely different and that's the best thing in the world. Nverland is really like neverland its wonderful. We then all later went to our rooms and fell asleep after an amazing Christmas dinner and story time. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.

A few days later

New years day

Michaels pov

Its already new years day.tonight Cindy is coming over and we are going to the beach to watch some fire works. While we wait for that to happen tomorrow we were also invited to a new years party. So I have to pick out an outfit.

I wlaked into my walk in closet and looked at the options. I tried on a black suite and a red shirt. It was OK but wasn't my favorite. Then I tried on a white suite like smooth criminal. I liked this one but it was missing something. I pulled out my white hat and my white shoes with a bit of black on the front. Now it was perfect. I took it off and put back on my lazy clothes.

I went up to the top floor of my room. I sat down at my desk and started working on some random songs for a album maybe one day. I just write songs and if it works we use it if it doesn't then we first try to work on it then if it still stinks we leave it alone.

Hmmmm its really hard for me today I mean so far I have just put down random words that mean nothing. I think I am to focused on tonight.

Cindy's POV

OK so...I have nothing to wear! See this is one down side about being not just a girl but being obsessed over clothes. See with boys its easy just throw on some pants and a shirt maybe do your hair and tada your done!

With girls its not that simple. We have to make up,hair,nails,look for and outfit and lots more. Well I guess I am going to the mall then I grabbed my keys and went put to my car. I drove to the closest mall and found a clothing store.

I tried on a few outfits and the one I loved was a normal jeans with an American T-shirt. I also got some white sneakers. The shirt hand no sleaves and the amarican flag on it. I walked up to the counter to pay for it when on the corner of my eye I saw Maddie and Maziko.

"Guys!"
The turned to look at me
"Hey Cindy!!"
We ran up.and hugged each other
"So brings you two to the mall?"
"Well were just looking for outfits to wear to the beach tonight what about you?"
"Actually the same thing me and Michael are also going!"
"Oh great but wait...how can he go if he is you know himself?"
"Well he has the craziest outfits so I am sure he will come up with something!"
"OK well good seeing you hope to see you tonight!"
"Ya enjoy your new years!"
"You to!"

They walked off and disappeared into the crowds. I went back to my car and home to get ready for tonight.

Later ...

Michael and I are both at neverland now on our way to the beach. We wanna get there early but not to early since the firework show is only at midnight. We packed our camping things and we were off. Before we left me and Michael had this hole photoshoot thing.Michael loves film and making movies.

He documented the hole ride there and what happened before. When we arrived the beach there was a ton of people already so we had to find the perfect spot. Once we did we set up the hole camp out things and just enjoyed the day. I nevr saw Maziko and maddie maybe they went to another beach.

When it was 11:55 the mc who was there played my favorite song by Michael pyt. I pulled him up and we started dancing on the sand. He just smiled at me and then the count down started

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

"happy new year Michael!"
"I love you "

Little did I know how much trouble the following year would bring