24

Michaels POV

I can't go to work...I have no strength left in me. I have been up ever day with sleepless nights just stressed about all of this things I have to go do all of this  for doing.....nothing!

What do I do? I haven't spoken to Cindy in weeks. I am taking all of this out on her and ruining our relationship while I am at it. Maybe I should call her and find out if she is able to come over today.

I picked up the phone and called her number.
"Hey...umm Cindy its michael!"
"Omg Michael were have you been!? I am so worried about you!"
"I am doing OK I guess I just wanted to find out if you could come over to umm hang out?"
"Ya sure I'll be there after school I miss you so much Michael!'
"I miss you more!"
"See ya!"
"Bye bye"

Cindy's POV

I am just so happy Michael is OK and he actually wanted to see me. I put the phone away in my pocket and jumped up and down with joy. I ran towards the lunch table and told them the good news.

"Guys you will have no idea who just called me!"
"Who? "
"Mr Jackson he just called and he said he wants me to come to Neverland after school!"
"Oh wow really I am glad he is OK!"
"Me to!'

Later

Finally school has ended and I rushed out side to the limo waiting there for me. The kids were really surprised and impressed as we drove off.

We arrived at neverland and I ran inside looking for Michael. When I finally found him we stood and looked at each other for a while then a huge smile grew on my face and I ran towards him and hugged him tightly

"MICHAEL! I missed you so Much!"
"I missed you the most you have no idea!"
"Never leave me again Michael!"
"I won't ever!"
"So what's new with this hole story?"
"Umm a lot actually let's sit!"

Me and Michael walked towards his couch then sat across from each other.

"So how's the case going Michael?"
"Well I am depressed half the time and I am under a lot of stress."
"Are you doing OK?"
"Well ya I think I am....I am not sure"
"Michael just keep strong I believe in you and so do your fans"
"Ya I love my fans to the moon and back"
"Ya they love you just as much...maybe even more!"
"Yip!"

There was a bit of silence between us.

"So do you want something to eat Cindy?'
"Ya please what is there?"
"Umm there is some pancakes and pop corn also some waffles...."
"Can I have that?"
"What the waffles?"
"No all of those things"
"Oh....OK!"

He laughed and took all the things out with some drinks.

"Thanks Michael. Hey what don't we go watch a movie in your cinema just get your mind off everything?"
"Ya sure!"

We grabbed our snacks and and drinks while we walked towards the theater. We sat down in the seats right up front.

"So what do you wanna watch Cindy?"
"Umm how about some charlie chaplain?"
"Aww you know me so well!"
"Haha!"

He ran to the back and put on the movies. We watched and eventually fell asleep in the theater.

Sorry for such a short chapter next one will be longer I promise