chapter 15

Michaels POV

I was back stage doing some stretches and just walking up and down still scared that Cindy was coming to the show.

I walked up to the guy who was going to pull the girl out the crowed i showed her picture and he was ok with it i hope this goes well.

Cindy's pov

"Ok guys so now we are on our way to the show and we are super exited and ready to go! We are listening to his songs and the song that's on right now is the way you make me feel!"

Then i recorded us all dancing in the car and a bit of the road out side.i recorded as we drove in to the stadium parking. We hopped out and i continued recording. There were so many people there i have never seen so many in one space.

We ran to the line before anyone else we wanted to get a good spot.see the hole trick is when you can get in you have to hold your friends hands and run to the front.

We had our running shoes on and we were ready to go.i was just recording some random things and then the gates went open.we ran like we never ran before people were falling and passing out.

We actually got a spot in front and i was really happy then i just recorded were i was sitting.we all started screaming michael Michael !

Michaels POV

The show started and i was in the middle of singing my first dong scream. I still haven't seen Cindy in the crowed even though it would be very hard to see her with all these faces.

I was so nervous for this hole show and then i had to preform you are not alone. I walked onto stage singing but i knew she would be pulled up now.

Cindy's POV

This show is amazing and you are not alone is on right now its such a beautiful song.suddenly a guy picks me up from the crowd and takes me on stage. I hope the girls are recording.

I walk on stage to michael and i could not believe i was holding him in my arms .he was singing a slow song and dancing with me. I would never eve think he would pick me.

I looked at him in his eyes and he was smiling a bit. Then thus huge man pulled me off stage and i listened to him i wasn't gonna fight with him like the other girls did.he put mr back in to my spot and i was crying.

"Were you guys recording it?"
"Yes we have it all!"
I continue singing

Later on show ends

That was the best show of my life ever. As we were about to leave a huge dude stopped me.

"Yes?"
"Hello maam mr Jackson would like to speak to you and your friends in the back!"
"Ok...what?"
"Were recording don't worrie"

We walked into the back and into his room and there he stood in his gold pants and shirt.i walked closer to him and smiled.

"Hello mr Jackson"
"Hi there ...."
"Oh Cindy my name is Cindy!"
"Beautiful name"
"Wow your is amazing to!"
"Thanks and who are you two!"
"Maddie and Maziko!"
"The pleasure is my!"
"Can we take a photo?"
"Ya ok first of each of you guys alone and then a group pick.

We all stood ready for our photos this was the best moment of my life.
"Thank you mr Jackson!"
"Its an absolute pleasure i love my fans!"
"Oh great meeting you!"
"Hey wait ummm do you wanna come with me some were tonight?"
"Yes please!"
"Great i will get ready!"
"Guys Michael wants me to go with him some were i am gonna take the camera "
"Oh girl you are so lucky!"
"See ya guys!"

I had the camera in my hands and i walked with him to his limo.
"So were are we going ?"
"We are going to a special spot by a river"
"Wow ok"
My camera was still on record.we finally stopped and he walked me to a spot that had the moon shining over the river and there was a bench with the view.

We both sat down and looked over the river.
"Wow this looks really beautiful!"
"Ya that's why i brought you here."
Could michael flipping Jackson be in love with me? Could he want me after seeing me once.

"Well as you know there is a saying that goes love at first sight.. Well in my case i have known you for a long time now"
"Wait what do you mean we just met?"
"No well no actually I have no idea hoe am i gonna say this...."
"What!?"
"Its me mr Jackson" he said in mr Jackson's deep voice.
"What no no no it cant be"
"It is me i am michael Jackson thee michael Jackson"