Chapter 2, The Meeting

Lucy's Pov Still, 

I reached the store not long after meeting that stranger. I brought Lady Flare some Pure Magic Water. This was used to tell someone's future or for healing. I was walking through town as I heard the weird laugh behind me. "Hey there Bunny-Girl" I heard the deep voice making me turn around to see the man once again. D-did he follow me. "Gajeel that's mean" a young girl snapped next to Gajeel. The girl was rather young, petite of a slender build who stands at a rather below-average height. Her shoulder-length blue hair, which has eyebrow-length bangs tied up with a colorful bandanna around her head. She had hazel eyes.

She was wearing a short orange dress with dark red dolly shoes. "Im Levy" she offered her hand as I shook it. "I-Im Lucy" I whispered not used to people being nice to me. The girl only smiled as the man, Gajeel just watched her protectively. "You know you shouldn't travel at night, it could be deadly" Levy then looked up making me. It was sun down. Lady Flare was going to kill me. I sweat-dropped at the idea of being whipped. "I-I gotta go" I mumbled before rushing off down the path toward the woods. I couldn't be to late.

Lady Flare might of been nice but hated to wait. The only time she would get mean. As I kept going I tripped on something. I managed to keep the Pure Magic Water safe in my arms as I took some deep breaths before getting up. "Im so going to be punished" I whispered as I closed my eyes from a small headache. Did I hit my head? I could see fire once again along with the pink hair. "Stay where you are, you will be in danger if you keep going" the voice sounded worried for me. I soon opened my eyes shaking my head.

What was this? I saw I was leaning on a tree. I was next to the path out of breath. I felt more tired than normal. Was these images doing more damage to me than I thought? "Hey Miss" I heard a sweet voice behind me. I turned my head to see a young woman around my age smiling at me. The young woman was slim, of below average height. She had long, white hair which curls slightly at the ends, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her chest; her hairstyle's most distinctive trait was a short, upward ponytail.

 She had large blue eyes and a curvy, voluptuous body, with large breasts. She was wearing a sleeveless, ankle-length maroon dress with a pleated skirt. The chest was adorned by a large, pink bow, and similarly colored trimmings frame the rather ample neckline, acting as straps, and circle around the waist. She also had high-heeled shoes that matched her dress, and accessory with a small chain necklace with a blue oval gem attached to it, and a bracelet made of white flowers circling her right wrist. She looked like a kind, caring person.

"Are you alright?" she then asked as I nodded. I didn't want anyone in my problems and I would just be punished more if I told anyone. "You look weak, are you sure?" she then asked her voice more sweet than she looked. "I-Im fine" I answered in a whispered as she nodded. She could see I wasn't. Soon a man walked over to her. "You alright Mirajane?" he asked as she giggled. "Laxus, call me Mira" Mirajane poked Laxus cheek. I then looked at Laxus. Laxus was a very tall and muscular young man with orange eyes. 

His hair was slicked back, it's numerous spiky strands pointing backwards, though some falls down in a small tuft on his forehead. He had a distinct lightning bolt-shaped scar on his right eye. Laxus was wearing wine-red pants, and his coat was black with gray fur trimming, with a dark blue top. He also had black boots under his pants. "Im Mirajane but call me Mira and this is Laxus" Mira soon gave me another sweet smile. "H-hello, Im Lucy" I answered in a whispered. "Shy huh?" Laxus asked but his arm was soon hit by Mira.

He held it like it hurt and glared at her. "Don't be rude, Levy was shy to" Mira soon snapped. "We are looking for 2 people, one short with blue hair and the other a big scary looking guy" Mira then giggled nicely. "I-I saw them in town" I soon answered as Mira nodded. "How about we walk you home, it's not safe out around now" Mira then offered. "N-No thanks" I replied knowing it would just get me in more trouble bringing them to the slavery. Mira nodded as Laxus rubbed the back of his head. "Nice meeting you Lucy" Mira waved as she and Laxus headed toward town. 

I started to walk back toward the Flare Mansion. My thoughts on what I was seeing. Who was that person? Why did I feel safe seeing him? As I got half way through the woods it was night. There was a full moon out giving me some light. "Im so dead" I muttered as I heard laughter all around me. I froze up scared as some men in hoods came out of the trees and bushes with weapons. "Look here boys, a nice lady" one guy laughed. The voice was right. "W-what do you want?" I asked scared as one just laughed more. "A nice girl to spend the night with" another answered.

I was shaking, my hand going to my belt. I knew some magic, Lady Flare told me I was found on the road with some magic keys. She gave them to me for a gift many years ago. She was nicer back then. My other hand was gripping the Pure Magic Water. "HEY" I heard the voice. All the men looked around to see a boy walking over smirking. My eyes widen. The boy was a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, onyx eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and has abnormal sharp canines.

He was wearing a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, left open and untucked, exposing his bare chest, a gold trimmed, black cloth around his waist that reaches his knees, held by a leather brown belt with an oval-shaped silver buckle, white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and the scale-patterned scarf. "What do you want?" one of the men asked upset as two walked over to me, grabbing my arms. I struggled trying to get out of them. their grips getting tighter making me yelp quiet in pain.

I saw the boy glare at the men. "Your going to let her go" he snapped his hands setting on fire. My eyes only widen more. H-he had magic. Most of the men stepped back. "A Dragon" one of the men cried as I was pushed to the ground. Soon they all ran off as I looked up to see the boy... The Dragon walk over, his hand were no longer on fire as he offered one to me. I took it as he helped me stand. I looked at the ground to see the Pure Magic Water was smashed all over the ground. "Im in so much trouble" I mumbled worried.

"Trouble?" the boy soon asked confused as I looked at him. "I-I mean thanks" I smiled some reason just feeling safe. He gave me a toothy grin. I soon noticed we was still holding hand making me pull mine away. "Im Natsu" he soon rubbed the back of his neck. "Lucy" I replied as I was trying to think. Was this the same guy I was hearing in my head. "So your my Dragon Master huh?" he soon then asked as I coughed shocked and looked at me. "What?" I nearly shouted confused as he chuckled and then saw I was confused.

"Wait you really don't know about your own magic?" he then asked shocked as I only stood there confused and a little scared. He soon messed up his hair with one hand. "No wonder it took me 5 years to find you" he soon muttered as I heard some people running behind me. I turned my head to see the 4 people I met today. What was going on? "Natsu why are people running in fear?" Gajeel asked confused. "They attacked my Mate" Natsu answered as I felt my cheeks warming up. "SAY WHAT?" I soon screamed at him with the others.

He soon sighed. "Found her and she doesn't know" Natsu failed to explain as I just looked at him even more confused. H-how could I be a Dragon Master? "Im just a slave, how could I be a Dragon Master?" I soon asked a little upset as a carriage soon pulled up next to me. Lady Flare came out and rushed over. "WHERE WAS YOU?" she screamed upset as I looked at the ground. "S-Sorry Lady Flare, I-I was attacked" I answered hoping not to be hit. "Who are you lot?" Lady Flare glared at Mira, Laxus, Levy, Gajeel and Natsu.

"Now that's rude" Laxus snapped as Lady Flare's face went plate. "L-Lord Laxus" Lady Flare bowed as I was even more confused. "Thank you for saving my idiot maid" Lady Flare stood up and grabbed my arm tight. I flinched a little in pain as Natsu started to growl. "Sorry Lady Flare but we must talk" Laxus soon spoke as Gajeel walked over to Natsu. Lady Flare glared at me and then sighed. "Walk back Maid, there won't be room in the carriage over wise" she mumbled as I nodded, looking at the ground.

She let me go as Natsu looked like he was about to murder her. "Natsu walk with her" Laxus ordered as he, Mira, Levy and Gajeel went into the carriage. It soon started to go toward Flare Mansion. "Y-Your telling me that guy was the leader of the Fire/Lightening Clan?" I asked a little shocked looking at Natsu who nodded and then walked closer to me. "How often does she hurt you?" he asked with a very serious tone. "What?" I asked a little shocked as he repeated the question. I only looked at the ground, hugging myself.

I was soon pulled into a hug. "I won't let her hurt you again" Natsu mumbled. I some reason hugged back, feeling safe once again. W-what was happening to me? W-who was this guy?