Chapter 32, Double

Natsu's Pov, 

A bright light came from Evil Lucy as we was all blinded. Once the light calmed down I saw Lucy laying on the ground looking hurt as there was another Lucy standing next to her. "My idiot good self" the one who was standing shouted upset, her eyes golden as the other Lucy's were brown. "There are two Lucy's?" Yukino asked, sounding confused as the Lucy on the ground stood up, glaring at her other self. "I won't let you hurt my friends" she snapped as that was our Lucy. I was soon punched into the wall by Zeref.

I nearly forgot that I was fighting Zeref. My mind was focused on Lucy. I glared at Zeref as my magic was starting to run low. Even if E.N.D took over, he would have trouble fighting Zeref. "This is going to be more annoying" Gajeel mumbled as he and Laxus ran at Zeref. Gajeel sending his flying iron fist at Zeref while Laxus tried tripping Zeref over. Sadly they was too slow, Zeref turning into a shadow. He was fast and powerful. This was starting to get really annoying. The guys and I got together as Zeref came out of the shadows to stand next to the throne once again.

"This will be hard" Romeo mumbled as I could hear some fear in his voice. I cracked my knuckles as I took a quick look at the girls. Kagura and Mira were attacking Evil Lucy while Levy, Wendy and Yukino helped our Lucy stand. I wanted to rush to her side to check on her but we had to deal with Zeref. "Laxus, give me some power, Romeo you too" I then looked at them all. Laxus and Romeo nodded. "Gajeel, Sting, Rogue let's get Zeref to run or let's end him" I then nearly shouted as I ran toward Zeref.

Soon as I got near lightening broke through the ceiling as it hit me. Letting me to go Fire, Lightening Dragon mode. Sadly the aftereffects from this made me feel sick. I was about to throw a punch at Zeref as he only sighed. He somehow caught my fist at the last second and threw me toward Gajeel. We went flying into the wall, crashing into it. "What is the point in fighting? What pushes you all to give up your lifes?" Zeref asked black glowing orbs started to show up around him. This wasn't good.

"We gotta find another way to deal with him, trying to just beat him up won't work" Laxus's hands turned into fist as he was right. As much as I hated to think or say it. Laxus was right. We had to find another way to deal with Zeref. Sting and Rogue were about to use a unison raid until two of the black orbs around Zeref went flying into them. Rogue and Sting let out a painful cry as they was sent into the wall next to me and Gajeel. "STING!" Yukino shouted worried as Kagura was to busy dealing with Evil Lucy who now had Lucy's whip.

I looked at the girls as Levy was looking at Lucy worried. "I got an idea" I mumbled as Laxus looked at me a tad shocked. Normally I wouldn't have the ideas, Levy normally did. "Unison raids with our mates" I then looked at the others. Dragon slayers were 100x more powerful when their mate was fighting along side with them. "Might work" Romeo nodded as I knew Wendy heard my idea. She was telling the others it as Kagura and Mira were able to push Evil Lucy back toward Zeref.

"Let's end this" I heard Gajeel mutter coldly. We headed over to the girls as Zeref sighed, shaking his head. I offered my hand to Lucy who smiled at me a little and took my hand. I saw the others holding their mates hands as we then glared at Evil Lucy and Zeref. "You really think you can get rid of me all together?" Evil Lucy asked as I felt Lucy's grip tighten a little. She was annoyed at herself. "UNISON RAID" We all shouted as gray, white, black, red, blue and yellow colours went flying toward Zeref and Evil Lucy. 

"We won't be gone for long" I heard Zeref's voice echo in my head as there was an explosion. Before it hit me and the other, I pulled Lucy close and turned around, covering her. We were sent flying out the side of the castle hurt from the explosions..