Chapter 24, Returned

That Night, Lucy's Pov,

It was nightfall when we finally reached the Fairy Tail Temple. Natsu got off his horse and helped me down. I smiled at him as he gave me his toothy grin. We headed inside as everyone was around Yukino, Kagura, Sting and Rogue. They was hugging them, crying a little. Natsu put his arm around me as I noticed Laxus hugging Mira from behind and Gajeel had Levy sitting on his shoulder. "Come on let's give them some time" Natsu whispered in my ear as I nodded. Natsu then dragged me off, heading to a room.

We was in a room mostly back and red as Natsu smiled at me, playing with my hair a little. "What?" I asked smiling back as Natsu pulled me close to him. I felt my cheeks burn up as he placed his forehead on mine. "Just how amazing you look" Natsu replied making my cheeks worse. Natsu then pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed back, my arms going around his neck. Natsu deepened the kiss as there was knocking at the door. We pulled away, Natsu growling a little. "What?" Natsu nearly shouted upset.

"Gramps wants you Flame Idiot" I heard Gray's voice nearly shout back and then some footsteps walking away. Natsu sighed, kissing my forehead. "Let's go see what the old man wants?" Natsu then mumbled as I nodded. We soon headed out the room, hand in hand as we walked to Makarov's office. We got inside to see the other Dragons and Dragon Masters. "Good now let me show you all to the last of your team" Makarov turned his head to two young people. There was a young girl and boy standing there.

The young girl had light brown eyes and dark blue hair that are up in pigtails held together by two animal ear like attachments. Two strands of hair hang down on each side of her face. She was wearing a long sleeved top with two buttons in the center and an ascot around her neck. The top was adorned with a small pattern around the shoulders and a small trim around the upturned cuffs. She also had a frilled skirt with a small trim running around right above the end. She was also wearing thigh high socks.  

The young boy had black eyes and dark purple hair. His bangs were particularly prominent, covering part of his forehead, with some smaller strands jutting outwards from the top of his head, giving him a spiky look. He was wearing long, dark, sleeveless open jacket with lighter-colored edges, revealing part of his muscular chest and held closed around his waist by a light sash, tied by a knot on his left hip. His legs were covered by loose, light-colored pants reaching down below his knees, paired with low, dark laced boots. 

Around his neck is a light scarf adorned by a wavy motif, mirroring the one Natsu had but being tied on the front in a large knot. His forearms were wrapped in bandages. "This is Wendy and Romeo, Wendy is the Wind Dragon and Romeo is her Dragon Master" Makarov then smiled at us lot. Mira and Levy started fangirling over how kawaii they looked as Natsu moved his arm around me. Yukino soon joined Mira and Levy as Kagura shook her head at the girls. "Don't mind them" Sting laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-it's nice to meet you" Wendy whispered shyly making Mira, Levy and Yukino freak out even more. I shook my head a little. Once the girls calmed down Mira told Wendy and Romeo who we all were. Wendy started bowing to me a little until I asked her to stop. It was weird. Mira dragged all us girls out the room, heading toward a spa. I was a little confused on the place. Natsu didn't like the idea of leaving my side at first until the guys dragged him off. I already noticed Romeo staring at Natsu like he was his mentor. 

It was kinda cute. "Lucy you do know when you and Natsu marry you guys will become King and Queen right?" Mira then asked as I felt my face go cold. "Now she's going pale, great job Mira" Kagura shook her head once again. Mira just giggled as I never really thought about it much. "C-can we not talk about my weird and non-believable past and self?" I then asked rubbing the back of my neck. "Sure" Mira replied as Levy grabbed my arm and dragged me off ahead. "I got your back" Levy smiled at me.

"Thanks" I replied....

The Next Day, Lucy's Pov Still, 

Levy and I woke up and headed to the training room. Yukino wanted to train with me after we found out we was both Celestials. I was wearing a blue top with dark blue shorts. Levy was wearing a short brown dress with a black headband. "I knew you and Yukino would get along" Levy smiled at me. I smiled back as we got into the training room to see Yukino and Sting. He was sitting in a chair in the corner. "Ready to train?" Yukino asked smiling at me. I nodded as I walked over to her. "Let me go first" Yukino then pulled a key out of a bag on her belt.

"Gate of the scales, I open thee" Yukino started chanting a little, the key she was holding starting to glow. "LIBRA" Yukino soon shouted soon a woman was showing in front of us. Libra was a curvaceous woman with dark hair tied in an ox horn style. Her eyes brown. Her attire resembled a belly dancer's, consisting of a frilled and striped bikini top along with a patterned loincloth sporting pom-poms at the waist. She was wearing numerous bangles on her arms and legs, and her neck was also concealed by a thick necklace.

On her feet were a simple pair of sandals, and her head was dressed with a zigzagged headband. Concealing Libra's lower face is another cloth that bears her sign, tied around her head. Dangling from her hands, Libra carried a pair of scales, with thin cords running from her fingertips to the sides of the scales, so that she holds them in an almost puppeteer-like fashion. "Woah" I whispered not seeing this spirit before. "Libra meet Princess Lucy she's a Celestail too" Yukino smiled as Libra bowed to me.

"Y-you don't have to bow" I laughed nervous a little. Libra nodded, "Of course" she replied. "My turn" I smiled as I grabbed Loke's key. "Open gate of the Lion" I started chanting as the key started to glow. "Leo" I nearly shouted as Loke soon showed up in front of me. "My Lucy" Loke bowed to me and then saw Yukino. "Lucy who is your cute new friend?" Loke soon asked winking at Yukino. Sting was soon in front of her, growling at Loke. "Loke that is Yukino another Celestail and Dragon Master, this is Sting, Yukino's Dragon" I then answered.

Loke nodded. Soon Natsu, Erza and Gray came into the training room. "Im shocked you could summon me after our fight with the dark wizard Zeref" Loke then confused me as everyone around gasped. "W-we did what?" I asked confused. "The dark wizard was in your mind, trying to turn you evil you used a very powerful spell stopping him, don't you remember?" Loke then asked sounding a little shocked as I shook my head. Natsu soon rushed to my side, pulling me close to him. "Did he hurt you?" Natsu asked, his voice was very upset.

"I-I don't remember any of it" I only replied as Natsu then looked at Loke, looking for an answer. "He didn't harm her" Loke then answered him. Natsu let out a sigh of relief as he then kissed my forehead. I just stood there still confused. "Lucy you kicked the dark wizards butt?" Gray then asked sounding impressed. "Again, I don't remember" I replied sighing. "She did, she also summoned the Celestail King again" Loke replied as Yukino looked shocked. "There was a saying that the royal family could summon him" Yukino then whispered.

I was so confused.....