Chapter 3, Free?

Natsu's Pov, 

I looked at her. My Dragon Master. My Mate. She had no idea what power she had or what destiny was in store for her. I saw the fear in her eyes as that 'Lady' Flare showed up. Just being near her made me crazy, seeing her in fear of someone else made me want to kill them dead. "How about we walk back slowly?" I asked as she pulled away from the hug and nodded. We soon started walking. It was very silent for most of the walk. "What did you mean when you said you was looking for me?" Lucy soon then asked as I started thinking.

"Well at the age of 15 a Dragon meets their Dragon Master but some reason there was 1 short brought to our temple, people said that you were dead" I started to explain. Lucy only nodded listening. "That night I thought it was true until I saw you in my dreams, crying, begging for help, since then me and my friends have been around the whole of Fiore looking for you" I then finished as she just looked at the ground shocked. She really had no idea. "Y-your sure your talking about me? A slave?" she then asked.

I stopped walking making her stop and look at me confused. "Your no slave, your MY Dragon Master" I soon crossed my arms as I saw her cheeks turn a little red. She looked at the ground and smiled a little before losing her cute smile. "I-I been grown up to be a slave, it's all I known" she soon whispered as I put my hand on her shoulder. "Not anymore" I whispered back as she looked shocked. "I finally found you, there's no chance Im letting you go" I then saw her smile grow back. Why was she even a slave?

We soon made it back to the mansion to see Gajeel and Levy outside. "Took your time didn't ya Salamander?" Gajeel asked as I rolled my eyes at him. "I was explaining some things to Lucy" I answered as Levy walked over. "I knew you was important when we met" Levy grabbed Lucy's hand making her jump a little shocked. Wasn't anyone nice to her before? "YOU WANT TO TAKE MY BEST SLAVE?" I could soon hear that Flare woman scream from inside. Laxus was most likely trying to get Lucy free from that woman.

If she even was a woman. I have seen men dressed as women before. "I-I should get in there" Lucy whispered as I wrapped my arm around her. "No chance" I replied as she went a little red. "Anyways, Im the Dragon Master of Gajeel, Mira is the Dragon Master of Laxus, we will help train you" Levy smiled at Lucy as I saw her smile a little more. This was the first time others was nice to her. Gajeel soon walked over. "So Bunny-Girl, do you know why I smell Lord Jose?" Gajeel asked a little upset. I glared at him for his tone.

"H-he is inside, the guest room" Lucy answered as we all looked at her shocked. "I told you he uses slaves" Gajeel mumbled. "That's just sick, using peoples lifes in a war with us" Levy soon muttered. "Wait your a part of Fairy Tail?" Lucy asked shocked as we all nodded. "It's where we was all trained, well everyone but Gajeel who trained to Phantom but soon moved to Fairy Tail" Levy then answered before I could. Lucy only nodded as Mira walked out the building and walked over to us. "It's like a war zone with money in there" Mira mumbled.

"Lady Flare won't let me leave, her father made her promise I would never leave the Mansion" Lucy mumbled as we all looked at her confused. "Why?" I soon asked as she shrugged. Mira then started thinking. "There must be a reason, Lucy how did you end up here?" Mira soon asked. "I was found on the side of the road at 5 years old, I have no memory of any of it or from anything before that" Lucy answered. Kidnapping. If I get my hands on that Flare! Soon Laxus came out rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well now we got a problem, she don't want to give Lucy up" Laxus mumbled as I got more upset. "Leave me alone with her for 20 seconds" I muttered as everyone but Laxus sweat-dropped. Lucy looked at them confused and then at me. "No killing her" Lucy snapped as I felt myself back down. Damn it she already had power over me. I only muttered some curse words under my breath as I nodded. "First time anyone's got him to back down" Levy whispered shocked. "Already got power over him" Gajeel laughed.

"Like Levy has over you" Laxus reminded Gajeel making him roll his eyes. Soon Flare came out. Soon took a deep breath and then walked over to Lucy. "You, inside" she ordered as I pulled Lucy behind me, growling at Flare. "I told you, she's a Dragon Master, he won't let her go" Laxus shook his head bored as Flare was shaking a little, looking at me. I couldn't stop growling. "Fine, she can go with you, she doesn't have anything to take with her so leave and don't come back" Flare then snapped before walking back inside.

She seemed to be in a mood and just wanted us gone. Then again Jose was inside. I smirked knowing we won. "Now we head back to Fairy Tail" I cheered and looked at Lucy who was just shocked. "Can we use a portal bead?" Mira then asked as Levy nodded. She pulled out a small bead with the Fairy Tail symbol on it. She threw it at the ground blew us as I pulled Lucy close to me. Soon a portal showed up before us dragging us through. After a blink of an eye we was outside the Temple of Fairy Tail. My home and now Lucy's.

"Now us girls will spend time with Lucy and explain things, you boys keep Natsu away" Mira poked Laxus nose making him nod as he and Gajeel walked over grabbing me and pulling me off. I tried getting free. I wanted to spend time and get to know Lucy..... UNFAIR!