Chapter 11, Power

Lucy's Pov, 

I felt so weak. I had used all the magic I just earned to summon the Celestail Spirit King. I could feel myself slowly falling into darkness. I had to stay strong. I had to stay awake. For Levy. For Mira. For everyone. "Hello Human Girl, you look just like my old friend" the Celestail Spirit King looked at me. I was a little shocked to really say a word. He soon looked at Hades and Ultear. He made a sword show in his hands. "Now you must be the ones threatening my new friend" Celestail Spirit King aimed his sword at Hades who was just smirked.

"How long can you stay here until she passes out?" Hades then asked looking at me. I was getting weaker by the second. "Im stronger than I look" I snapped at Hades as Ultear just laughed a little. Hades then chuckled. "Just like her" Hades voice was then quiet before he then looked at Mira and Levy. I hurried and stood in front of them. I was willing to take any hit for them. "I won't let you hurt anyone" I nearly shouted as Celestail Spirit King swung his sword at Hades and Ultear. With a blink of an eye there was a crater where they once stood.

"Woah" I whispered shocked at the great power that the Celestail Spirit King had. Soon Ultear and Hades showed back up in the crater. They was both smirking at us. "How?" I asked shocked as I then fell on my knees, taking deep breaths. My magic was done up. I had no power to even move. "Human Girl, when you have more power, you can summon me any time" Celestail Spirit King's voice echoed through my mind as me, Levy and Mira was then next to Gajeel and Laxus who were in the safe room. They rushed to their mates worried trying to wake up.

"Lucy what happened?" Gajeel asked upset. "Hades" I answered weakly as Laxus looked pale. Gajeel just stood there shocked, holding Levy closer as the ground started to shake. "We got to get you three to Wendy" Laxus soon mumbled as I pushed myself to my feet. I was a little shaky but I soon had balance. "G-go ahead and take them" I whispered as Gajeel and Laxus looked at me shocked and worried. I gave them a small smile. "Go" I spoke up a little more as they only nodded and ran ahead, carrying their mates. 

I slowly started walking toward the stairs but fell backwards onto my butt. "I-I can barely move" I whispered to myself weak as I felt like passing out. I felt someone watching as I looked up to see Jose smirking at me. "Hello Miss Heartfilla" that voice. It was the same one from my nightmare. My eyes widen as I started shaking.  W-why did he call me Miss Heartfilla? "H-Heartfilla?" I asked confused moving backwards. He just laughed and stepped closer to me. My shaking got worse as my thoughts went to my nightmare before.

"Natsu" I whispered quietly hoping he would some how hear me and save me. Jose had a good look at me before laughing a little. "You would of been sold as a sex slave if you wasn't worth anything" he had an evil glint in his eyes. I was even more scared as Loke showed up in front of me. H-How? I had no magic. "I won't let you hurt Lucy" Loke's hands started to glow gold as he ran at Jose. He went to hit Jose but was blasted into the wall. "LOKE" I screamed worried for my friend. Loke soon vanished back to his world as I glared at Jose.

"You have no power left Heartfilla" Jose laughed walking toward me. Soon another persons body came flying into Jose making my eyes widen. "BACK AWAY FROM MY LUCEE" Natsu's voice soon echoed around the room as I looked over to see him standing there upset. His body on fire as he punched one of his hands into the other ready to fight. Jose got up and glared at Natsu. "No one can stop darkness from taking over her" Jose snapped as I couldn't stop looking at Natsu. He heard me. I wanted to smile but my fear stopped me.

The darkness Jose was talking about. I felt like I had heard something like that before. Natsu soon had horns growing out his head as he looked even more upset. With a blink of an eye he was in front of Jose, punching him into a wall. "Never threaten something a dragon cares for" he snapped before walking over toward me. Jose covered himself in smoke as Natsu got over to me, the horns going back inside his head as he offered me his hand. "You ok Lucee?" he asked worried the flames on his body went out. I took his hand as he pulled me onto my feet. I went falling a bit forward into Natsu's chest. 

"Your ok now Lucee" Natsu whispered in my ear as I was still shaking in fear. I just hugged Natsu, burying my face into his chest. I was still so scared. Natsu rubbed my back as he kissed the top of my head, helping me calm a little. "I won't let them touch you" he soon whispered as he picked me up bridal style. He carried me out the safe room as I saw many people were hurt. "We won the first wave, I say we drink" a woman's voice shouted out making others cheer and happy. I had gotten people hurt. It was my fault.

I just buried my face in Natsu's chest again feeling weak. "Rest Lucy, your safe" I heard Natsu's voice whisper in my ear as I listened. I slowly fell asleep in his warm arms. 

Natsu's Pov, 

Jose and all that lot were after my Lucy. I headed into the medical room and placed Lucy on one of the beds. She looked peaceful while asleep. "Is she ok?" I heard Wendy's voice as she walked over looking at Lucy worried. "I was hoping you would check that" I answered worried as I looked at Wendy. Wendy had light brown eyes and dark blue hair that were up in pigtails held together by two animal ear like attachments. Two strands of hair hanged down on each side of her face. She was wearing a long sleeved top with two buttons in the center and an ascot around her neck. 

The top is adorned with a small pattern around the shoulders and a small trim around the upturned cuffs. She also was wearing a frilled skirt with a small trim running around right above the end. She also wears thigh high socks. "Alright Natsu" Wendy smiled as she put her hand on Lucy's head. Her hand started to glow as I watched Lucy worried. I then smelled Gramps behind me. "Why was Hades and Jose after her?" I asked as he normally knew everything. "I don't know my boy but we will protect her" Gramps answered.

I didn't like the answer much but I just kept my eyes on Lucy. I wasn't going to let anyone have her. She was mine....