Epilogue

Four Months Later, Natsu's Pov,

I was working on some papers in my office. After four months I had gotten use to them. Mira and Laxus finally got married as well as Kagura and Rogue. Levy's and Gajeel's wedding was in a weeks time as Sting finally asked Yukino to marry him. Even Erza was dating Jellal now along with Gray and Juvia. Everything was moving pretty fast. I was shocked that Gray finally admitted his feelings. Took him all this time. Mira ended up being the first to get pregnant like we all thought with Erza being the second.

Everyone in Fairy Tail nearly murdered Jellal for sending us an emotional she-devil. We all knew Levy and Gajeel were talking about kids but they kept it on the down low. I heard the door of my office opening as I was signing off the last paper to build a training camp for temples. My mind was thinking about Zeref as there had been sightings of him here and there around Fiore. He was planning something. I knew he was. As soon as I finished signing the last paper I look up to see the office door was now closed. 

I sat there confused as I I was about to sniff the air until two arms hugged me from behind. "Happy Birthday Natsu" I then heard Lucy giggled as I turned my head smiling at her. "Was trying to hide today you know Lucee" I then pulled Lucy in front of me and then onto my lap. Lucy giggled and played with my hair. "Not happening" Lucy whispered to me as I smiled at her. One of my arms was around her waist keeping her close to me, while I moved my other hand to play with some of her hair. 

"Sadly but I can tell you have planned something" I then replied as Lucy giggled once again, placing her forehead on mine. "Yep, the others are downstairs" Lucy then proved me right as she then grave me a quick kiss. "We're not moving just yet" I whispered confusing Lucy a little. I then pulled her into a deep kiss, shocking Lucy at first but she soon kissed right back, our lips moving in sync. We pulled away for air as there was a knock at the door. "My King, My Queen your guest are calling for you" I heard our head maid Spetto nearly shout. 

Lucy kissed my cheek as I moved my arm around her waist, letting her stand. "We are just coming" Lucy then nearly shouted back as I got up. Lucky I did finish my paperwork. Lucy and I headed out the office and down the stairs to see the others. "Happy birthday Natsu" Mira and Levy both shouted as Lucy hugged my arm smiling at me. I smiled at her back as we all headed into the castle garden. It was a pretty hot summer day as we all sat in the gazebo. We all talked for awhile until Lucy got up waking over to maid Spetto grabbing a box. 

I watched her confused and carefully as Lucy walked over. "Open it" Lucy passed me the bright red box. I raised an eyebrow as Mira and the other girls giggled. They all knew something. The guys all looked confused as it was mostly the Dragons and their Masters here in the gazebo. I then soon opened the box to see a small red baby rattle. I then saw a note next to it as I picked it up reading. My eyes widen reading as I jumped up. "F-for real?" I asked looking at Lucy who nodded. I placed the box and note down as I pulled her close.

I then lifted her up in the air making her giggle. "This is amazing Lucy" I nearly shouted as the others just stood there looking confused. Mira then picked up the note and started reading it out loud. "Natsu, Im very excited to tell you that Im pregnant and your going to be a father" Mira nearly shouted excited while reading as all the guys jaws dropped. I soon pulled Lucy into a kiss once I placed her down. God I was so lucky to have her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed The Book!

Please comment down below what you thought and what type of NaLu or other types of ship book you would like to see in the future. 

I love a good challenge 

Anyways this book has had lodes of good comments so glad most of you did like the drama I made!

See you next time!

~Red