Chapter 28, The Castle

Some Day's Later, Lucy's Pov, 

Soon as I could we started moving again. Thanks to Natsu I didn't fully give into the darkness. We spent days travelling the others being even more protective than before. Natsu didn't leave my side. We soon reached the castle. Once we stepped foot outside the guards, the people, the maids and everyone stared at me shocked. Natsu helping me off the horse. "P-Princess Heartfilla?" they was all around us, Natsu growling a little. "Im here to see my father" I spoke out as they took me and the others inside.

They sent us into different rooms, took me half an hour to get Natsu to stand outside the one I was going in to change. They placed me in some fancy pink dress, the one like in my nightmare. Soon as I came out Natsu was staring at me. "W-what?" I asked as he just smiled at me. "You look amazing" he answered making me smile, my cheeks burning up a little. "The King will see you alone Princess" the maid then bowed as I remember her from somewhere. I couldn't place my finger on it but I had seen her before.

"I will be fine Natsu please wait outside the room I go in again" I then begged him as he sighed. He walked over kissing my forehead and nodded. I gave him a bright smile as we followed the maid to a huge set of double wooden doors. Natsu sighed and looked at me. "Sure you want me out here?" he asked as I could hear the worry in his voice. I had told him what Zeref spoke to me about. He didn't want me facing my father alone. "If your needed you will sense it" I then kissed his cheek.

Natsu then nodded as the maid knocked on the door. "Send her in" I heard a deep voice shout as the doors opened. I took a deep breath and walked inside. Seeing my father standing there. My father was relatively tall middle-aged man with black eyes and slicked back blond hair and a matching, extremely trim moustache, and a rather firm, square jaw. His hair was kept extremely neat and trim. He was wearing a dark brown looking suit with a golden crown on his head. "You really are alive" he mumbled his face had no emotion.

"Your not happy that I lived?" I asked a tad upset as he stood up from his throne glaring at me. I did let my voice show how upset I was getting. Soon the maids and guards in the room left, fear in their eyes. "As your alive I can finally get someone to marry you and be heir" he then sat back down as my eyes widen a little. My eyes watering a little. "Im a Dragon Master, you know that I have someone I love outside" I nearly shouted with full our anger in my voice. My so called father was now giving me a death glare.

In a blink of an eye Natsu was in front of me growling. I was a little shocked to see him as was my father. "Hurt her and your dead" Natsu snapped his voice cold and deadly as my father stood up. "Your dragon is the demon that the dark wizard made" my father nearly shouted as the doors behind us slammed shut. How did he know that? "Are you really the King or someone pretending?" I then asked as my father chuckled smiling. Soon he was changing form into Master Hades. "Smart girl" he walked closer toward us.

Natsu's growling got louder as I felt a magic barrier come up around the room. "Master Zeref was right, you are turning dark" Master Hades had a mad man smile on his face as I was a tad scared, staying behind Natsu. I-I couldn't let Natsu always protect me. I had to look after myself. Soon Natsu was blasted past me in just a blink of an eye as Master Hades was then in front of me. I felt myself shake. "Let me speed up your darkness" Master Hades whispered in my ear and I felt someone wrong. I turned my head to Natsu.

A man in a black coat just stabbed Natsu in the gut. "NATSU" I screamed trying to run over to him but was grabbed, pulled backwards to have my back on Master Hades body. Soon the man removed the coat to show it was Zancrow. He was smiling like a mad man as Natsu was on his knees, one hand on the ground his other where he was stabbed. He looked up at me as my eyes were watering. "Let me go" I nearly shouted needing to get to him. Wanting to. I was then pushed onto the ground as Zancrow walked over to me.

Holding the bloody blade he used on Natsu. "Your turn Princess" Zancrow sang as the blade he was set on fire. This fire black as I knew I had to fight back. "Lo-" before I could finish I was lifted into the air my hands handing black orbs around them. "Just hurry up Zancrow" Master Hades nearly shouted annoyed as Zancrow nodded about to stab me. It felt like everything went in slow motion after I blink. Soon as I finished blinking Natsu was in front of me, taking the stab to his chest. "Natsu" I whispered as everything speed back up.

Natsu falling to the ground coughing up blood as Zancrow burst out laughing. "Take my offer, save him" I heard Zeref's voice in my head as I closed my eyes, tears going down my face. I-I felt the darkness. "Your both going to pay" I whispered coldly as I felt my own magic change. I felt my body, my magic accepting Zeref's darkness. Soon I was free from the orbs, blasting both Master Hades and Zancrow. "L-Lucy don't l-let Zeref c-control you" Natsu whispered as I felt myself blacking out..... 

I felt my own body being control by someone.... 

something else....