Chapter 15, Bandit's

Later That Day, Lucy's Pov Still, 

Everyone was back on the same horses as yesterday. We was riding down the path Levy had found, her and Gajeel in front. Me and Natsu in the middle while Mira and Laxus where at the back. We soon found a small clearing to let the horses have a small brake. Natsu got off first helping me. I smiled at him as he put his hand on my cheek. I felt my cheeks burn up a little as Natsu smirked at me. "Natsu stop hogging Lucy" Mira soon snapped walking over, grabbing my arm. She pulled me towards her and ended up hugging me tightly.

Natsu growled as Laxus showed up in front of her in a blink of an eye growling at Natsu. "Mira your going to start a dragon duel" Levy snapped upset as I looked at her confused. "It a fight to shut the other dragon up" Mira explained sweetly with a giggle at the end. I sweat-dropped as I see how she could be so scary but it confused me how sweet she sounded while being so scary. "Natsu it's fine, just let us girls spend some time together" I soon gave up, knowing I wouldn't be able to spend time alone with Natsu. Natsu groaned and walked off towards Gajeel.

Levy walked over smiling. "There's a lake near by, we will be there" Levy nearly shouted to the boys as Mira gave Laxus a wink before dragging me off. Levy followed giggling as Mira started humming. We soon reached a lake what looked beautiful with the suns light sparkling over it. "Woah" we all whispered as we walked over looking to see if there was any life in the lake. "There" Levy pointed at some fish as we smiled. "This place is amazing" Mira nearly shouted with joy as Levy and I giggled. Soon we heard some men laughing.

We turned our heads to see a group of men holding swords smirking at us. "3 more women huh?" one of the men laughed as Mira stepped forward smirking. Levy and I sweat-dropped as she looked at all the men. "Bandits" Mira faked a sigh as the bandits threw a potion on the ground. Levy's eyes widen with fear and worry as I looked at her confused. "MIRA WE CANT USE MAGIC" Levy soon shouted as I remembered reading about a potion what could stop people from using magic if they breathed it in. Oh no. We was in trouble.

Mira soon pressed the mark on neck. "I don't need magic to kick some bandit butt" Mira replied with her sweet smile as the men just laughed, three of them grabbing some rope out their bags as my eyes widen. Flash backs coming into my mind.....

Flash Back, 8 Year Old Lucy's Pov, 

I was cleaning out part of the slave barn what had been brought out. Master Kali had been very strict to what he wanted done and what time limit he had. I finally finished at sundown as I slowly went toward my own barn before I was grabbed from behind by two of the guards. They smirked and dragged me off to the shed. It was known for hurting the slaves who rebel or who ever gets picked on. I was shaking in fear of just knowing what happened in that place. Soon as I was pushed inside Master Kali was smirking at me. "You was late" he soon laughed.

I was shaking. "I-Im sorry Master" I whispered hoping he would just give me a warning. He pulled out some rope and rapped it around my arms. The ropes were very tight it hurt. Soon as he did the last not I let out a yelp. "Your going to know what happens when your late" Master Kali pulled out a whip with fur on it as he pushed me onto my knees. "FATHER" Lady Flare screamed, she was 2 years older than me. Master Kali's only daughter. He thought the world of her. "Your lucky slave" Master Kali snapped whipping me once.

I screamed in pain as I felt blood going down my back. I was hoping that wouldn't leave a scar. "Leave her in here to starve for two days" I heard Master Kali order before leaving, the shed doors slammed shut as I burst out crying. Begging anyone to save me from this life....

Flash Back Over, Normal Lucy's Pov, 

Levy was shaking me, telling me to snap out of it as I saw Mira punching a bandit around the face. "Lucy" Levy nearly shouted as I looked at her. I was scared of the past. Levy looked at me a little shocked as she soon was grabbed from behind. "LEVY" I screamed my hand going on my mark before I was grabbed from behind as well. I felt the rope being tied around my arms. The memories flooding in. "LEVY! LUCY" Mira screamed as lightening hit the ground around Mira. The lightening protecting her from any bandits. They couldn't get close if they tried.

"What is this?" a bandit asked shocked as Gajeel and Natsu came into view. They looked really upset. They were glaring at the men holding me and Levy. "More Dragons" a bandit mumbled as my eyes widen. They knew the last set of people. "You two get them out of here, we will deal with the dragons" a voice ordered as a man came forward smirking. "Sir Zancrow" a bandit sounded shocked as I looked at Zancrow. He had long and spiky blond hair that reached down to his lower back. His red pupils consisted of several concentric circles.

He had a crazy look to his face. He was wearing a yellow and dark blue skirt-like armour with a red waist ribbon that exposed the right side of his chest as well as his right shoulder. "Yes sir" the bandits holding me and Levy nearly shouted scared as they started to drag us off. I looked back and Natsu and Gajeel who looked even more mad. Natsu burst into flames where Gajeel's body grew iron scales. I heard thunder grow around the area as Levy and I were dragged off and pushed onto a wagon. "The boss is going to kill your dragons" one bandit laughed.

"One of him vs 3 dragons?" Levy asked smirking. "Our boss is a God-Slayer" the other bandit replied as Levy's face had worry written all over it. I started to worry as I looked at the ropes. They were tightly done up. I could barely fell it after what happened in the past. It was like I was numb to it.... I just hoped the boys hurried up, I could see Levy was getting hurt by the ropes....