Chapter 13, Marked

Natsu's Pov,

I couldn't help myself. After kissing Lucy my dragon side was screaming at me to mark her. So I did. I bit into her neck and marked her as my own. Lucy's lips tasted of Strawberry, making my dragon side go crazy. We pulled away and smiled at each other as Lucy was bright red. I couldn't help but smirk at that. "KAWAII" I heard Mira screamed as Lucy and I turned our heads to see Mira and Levy standing in the doorway into the garden smiling at us. Excitement in their eyes. "Wait a second... NATSU DID YOU MARK LUCY?" Levy soon screamed upset.

I felt my cheeks burn up as they rushed over dragging Lucy away from me, checking her neck. "He marked her" Mira sweat-dropped a little as Lucy looked at them confused. I just rolled my eyes at them as they glared at me. "Here" Levy pulled out some mirrors and used them to show Lucy a small image of a flame on the back of her neck. Lucy's eyes widen a little looking at it. "NATSU SHE WASN'T READY" Mira then screamed at me as I crossed my arms. Mira glared at me as I sighed rolling my eyes once again. God she could be annoying.

"Come one Mira we can't blame Natsu much it is in his nature we can blame our dragons for not watching him though" Levy made Mira sighed and nod as she then looked at Lucy's mark. Mira started freaking out, jumping up and down screaming 'NaLu'. Whatever that meant. Lucy and I both looked at each other very confused. "Im scared to even ask" Lucy then whispered as I put my arm around her. Levy then joined in with Mira with jumping around screaming 'NaLu'. What was with them? "Now Im scared" I muttered as Lucy giggled.

Soon Gajeel and Laxus showed up seeing their 'Masters' freaking out. "What did you both do?" Laxus asked sighing. "Natsu marked Lucy and they kissed twice" Levy answered and then Mira and her both glared at their dragons. They both sweat-dropped. "WHAT HAPPENED TO WATCHING AND KEEPING HIM FROM MARKING HER?" both girls soon shouted as Lucy and I sweat-dropped. Gajeel looked pale not use to Levy yelling at him. Laxus just was sweating. "We are just gonna go" I mumbled as they both then glared at me.

"STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE" Mira screamed as Lucy sweat-dropped once again. God they was scary when they was like that. Levy just shook her head a little. "Gramps has a plan for us lot to go out with Wendy and Romeo, to find the other missing Dragons and their Masters" Levy then explained as Lucy and I both looked at them shocked. Did Gramps really plan that? "When do we leave?" I asked knowing this would keep Lucy safe from Jose and Hades. Lucy looked at me shocked as I gave her my toothy grin.

"Later today" Mira answered as Gajeel looked at her a little shocked as Laxus didn't really react. He was most lucky judging what Gramps had planned. "We better go pack, remember to grab only things that you need" Mira sweetly giggled grabbing Laxus, dragging him off. Levy then giggled a little and smirked at Lucy a little before dragging Gajeel off. I rubbed the back of my neck, knowing that they was planning something. "Should we be worried?" Lucy asked as I looked at her. "We should be fine" I answered her as Lucy only nodded.

I wasn't sure if I gave the right answer. Knowing Mira she would do whatever it took to see her 'ships' together. "We should pack also" Lucy mumbled as I pulled her close to me once again. Lucy's face went bright red, right away as I smirked at her. "One more before we do that" I whispered before pulling Lucy into a deep kiss. Lucy kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck as my arms were around her waist....

Later That Day, Lucy's Pov, 

Levy had given me a backpack to work to pack some things. I didn't have much helping me pack quiet fast. My mind was focused on everything. How everything went so fast. How I learned about were I came from. "The main kingdom of Fiore is quiet a way away" Levy's voice echoed behind me as I turned around to see her own backpack in her hands. I just smiled at her. "I know" I replied not sure if the boys would let each other live all the way to the castle. "Finding the other Dragons and their missing Masters will be the pain problem" Levy then sighed.

"Where do we start with that anyways?" I then asked as Levy started thinking. Mira and the boys soon joined us, wearing their own backpacks. "We start by looking were their last seen, that was on a job to kill some monsters" Mira answered my question as Levy nodded, agreeing. I only nodded as Makarov walked into the room. "Now my children, be safe" Makarov smiled at us all before walking over to me, passing me a small box. "If you need anyone's from Fairy Tail's help" he gave me a warm smile as I just smiled back.

"Thanks" I replied opening the box to see charms for the bracelet that Erza gave me. More gem charms like the one Erza gave me. One was white, another was deep blue. One was light green as another was dark green. I put the gem charms on my bracelet. "The road for all of you will be hard but you must protect the Princess Of The Stars" Makarov looked at the others who nodded proud. Protect me? I was putting them in more danger. I felt a little guilty doing so but I knew there was no point in fighting them. 

"There are only 3 horses we can give you, please be safe" Makarov bowed to me making a little shocked. He then smiled before opening a part of the wall showing 3 horses. One was black, another brown and the last was white. "Shadowmere" Gajeel smiled as he and Levy went to the black horse, petting it. "Acorn" Mira and Laxus walked to the brown horse as Natsu grabbed my hand dragging me toward the white one. I had never really been around horses before. "Lucy this is Storm" Natsu put my hand on the horses main. 

I smiled stroking the horse. "We should leave, we will reach Oak town in 2 days when you include rest brakes" Levy spoke as her and Gajeel got on Shadowmere while Mira and Laxus got on Acorn. Natsu lifted me up, putting me on Storm before getting on the horse himself. I smiled a little just for being close to Natsu. "Let's go" Mira sounded excited as we rode off toward Oak Town. The last place anyone saw the Sabertooth Dragons and Dragon Masters..