The Ending

Natsu's Pov, 

Once everyone could see they saw half the castle was destroyed. We all was going to be in trouble for that but we all also saw Zeref and Evil Lucy were gone. Most of us got up cheering, saying we had to go party. I then heard small sniffles as I turned my head to see Lucy crying. I started to get worried right away helping her stand. "I-Im so sorry I couldn't stop myself" Lucy cried as we all look at her worried. I put one hand on Lucy's back as the over on the back of her head. "You did stop your evil side Lucy" I whispered to her.

I soon pulled Lucy into a tight hug as the others were smiling at us. I placed my chin on her head as soon castle guards, maids and even doctors rushed over. We all looked their way as they mostly hurried to me and Lucy first. "Princess are you safe?" the guards asked as Lucy pulled away from the hug, wiping her cheeks. "We all are now, we beat the dark leader" Lucy then answered as there was some cheers from the guards. The doctors and maids tended to us all as the guards went around the town.

They was announcing that Lucy had came back, that she was to be crowned Queen. "So Natsu, you and Lucy ready to rule a country?" Mira asked as a doctor was putting a bandage around her arm. I rubbed the back of my neck looking at Lucy who was thinking. "I think Lucy and I will be alright" I then replied as Lucy smiled at me. Sadly one thing was bugging me. I heard Zeref's voice in my head. I knew he would be back and all he had to do was turn Lucy evil once again to get control of the land.

It was my job to protect her. I wouldn't let anyone harm her... She was mine after all.

Some Weeks Later, Lucy's Pov, 

The castle was built up pretty fast as everyone was working hard to get ready for the coronation. I was standing in my dressing room staring at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a long dark pink tutor style dress with light pink patterns along the bottom. It had see through white sleeves as I then turned around hearing knocking at the door. "Come in" I nearly shouted still trying to get use to this type of life. I was even a tad nervous. All temples from Fairy Tail to Sabertooth would be there along with the people of the country.

I wasn't sure if Natsu and I would be ready to rule a Kingdom or a country. Soon Mira, Levy and Erza were coming inside, closing the door behind them. Erza was wearing a knight armour as she made herself mine and Natsu's head knight. Mira wearing a long black dress while Levy was wearing a short white dress. "We are here to do your hair and make-up" Mira winked at me as I smiled at her and nodded. They soon sat me in the chair in from of the mirror as Levy was doing my make-up and Mira was putting my hair in a bun.

"So today you and Natsu marry and become King and Queen" Erza smiled looking at me through the mirror. That was the main reason I was nervous they was also making today Natsu's and mine's wedding day. "No getting cold feet now Lucy" Mira giggled as I felt myself sweat-drop a little. I was already nervous as hell. "Master is very excited to marry you both also" Levy then said as she finished with my make-up. I had a dash of light pink eye-shadow with dark pink lip stick. I didn't look that bad at all. 

Mira soon finished my hair having some strands coming down next to my face, framing it. Levy was being my maid of honer while Mira was being my braids maid. Natsu made sure that Erza was my personal guard. I knew a part of him was worried about Zeref returning. Sadly even I knew it would happen. "After the wedding, changing the Kingdom to light will be hard Lucy but we are with you every step of the way" Mira then smiled at me as I stood up. "Thank you girls" I then felt like crying as all three of us girls hugged.

"Time girls" I heard Kagura outside the door who also chose to become one of the knights. She ended up being Erza's right hand as both girls were that powerful. Erza just being a tad more powerful thanks to having the power to turn off feeling in her body. It was kinda creepy that she could do that. We all headed out the door to see Kagura in a knights gear also and Yukino wearing a long white and blue dress. Yukino was being a brides maid also. "Now Lucy we want a 1,000,000,000 Nalu babies" Mira soon nearly shouted behind me.