Chapter 17, E.N.D Control

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

Everything was dark. I could fell something, someone was calling me. Begging me for help. "Natsu" a female voice whispered. I knew that voice. It was Lucy's. "Natsu, help" Lucy's voice whispered before I heard that Zancrow's laugh. He had my Lucy. I felt the rage inside me. E.N.D had woken up. He was telling me to let him save Lucy. Our Lucy. "Just save her" I mentally screamed to E.N.D as my eyes had open. The sunlight blinding me as I saw Gajeel knocked out next to me. Zancrow was pretty powerful with the other bandits he took out me and Gajeel.

I saw Mira and Laxus fighting the rest of the bandits as I felt E.N.D's rage take over. The pain of horns growing on top of my head and wings growing out of my back. I bit my bottom lip, it was extremely painful when they grew and went back inside my body. "NATSU DON'T" I heard Laxus shout as I t was too late. E.N.D was in full control. He smelled the air getting Lucy's sent and then went into the air and started flying toward an old looking mansion. We could also smell other people with her, one person made us more upset... Zancrow.....

E.N.D landed us behind Levy, Yukino and Kagura. They was staring at us shocked as we looked at Zancrow. He was smirking at me as he had Lucy in his grip. She looked like she was in pain. E.N.D's rage grew as the 3 girls in front of me moved.... They knew it was going to get ugly...

Back To Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu looked more like a dragon. Like the one in my dream. I was staring at him shocked as Zancrow burst out laughing. "So your the great demon dragon, well then how are you going to save your mate now?" Zancrow asked with a crazy chuckle as he dug his nail in my skin, making me yelp. I saw rage grow in Natsu's eyes. No it wasn't Natsu. It was something else. Zancrow put his mouth near my neck, I could feel his breath. "What would happen if I do this?" Zancrow asked as he licked my neck. It felt so wrong. I started shaking even more.

In a blink of an eye Natsu was gone and Zancrow was ripped off my arms. I turned around to see Natsu throwing Zancrow into a wall of the mansion. "Natsu" I whispered in a little in relief that he was alright. He looked at me, his onyx eyes were now red. I was a little shocked, some reason I wasn't scared. Like I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Natsu walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. I was shocked but hugged back right away. "Your hurt" Natsu whispered worried, his voice a little more deep than normal. It was a little different.

"Im fine now" I whispered back as Zancrow's chuckling got louder. Natsu and I pulled from the hug and saw him walking over, his hands on fire. Zancrow's fire was black as coal as it dance around his hands. "You lot get out of here" Natsu ordered as I looked at him shocked. There was no chance I was leaving him alone. Zancrow already beat him once and he had Gajeel, Laxus and Mira with him then. Natsu went zooming at Zancrow throwing a punch. Zancrow barely missed as he then tried punching Natsu. Natsu was too fast for him. In the blink of an eye he was gone, attacking Zancrow from another angle.

"NATSU BE CAREFUL" I shouted to him as Levy grabbed my arm, dragging me off the wagon what brought us here. Levy got on as the driver with Kagura next to her while Yukino and I was in the back. I turned my head to see Natsu punched Zancrow around the face onto the ground. Zancrow had a bloody nose as he stood up laughing and then looked toward us. "Levy we need to move" Yukino nearly shouted as a fireball headed this way. "The horses won't move, it's like there being controlled" Levy replied scared.

Before the fireball even hit us Natsu was standing there catching it with his hand. "E.N.D aint even showing his full power and he is scary" Yukino whispered as Natsu then was gone, flying toward Zancrow. I then looked at Yukino a little confused. E.N.D? "Lucy is still new" Levy mumbled as she jumped off the wagon rushing to the horses to check on them. "Natsu has a demon side called E.N.D basically it's in control wanting Zancrow dead for touching you" Kagura explained like it was a normal fact. Like how Bees like honey.

I was shocked. The horses started to freak as Levy jumped back onto the driver part of the wagon. "There, freed the horses" Levy whispered as the wagon started moving. I was worried for Natsu. He was fighting a God Slayer. They was known for their power.... For killing gods....

Natsu's Pov Again, 

Zancrow was some how still standing. E.N.D was just barely using any of his power and Zancrow was a mess. "We will meet again Demon Dragon, we will fight for the pretty lady, hope she likes the gift I left her" Zancrow laughed as his body turned to ash and vanished into the greedy wind. Our eyes widen as E.N.D zoomed after the wagon. What did he mean? A 'gift'? My mind went to many places. A curse, death spell, love spell or pain spell. Zancrow could of done anything to MY Lucy. Levy stopped the wagon as E.N.D had landed us next to it. 

"Natsu your going pale" Levy asked worried as E.N.D stayed quiet, moving to the back pulling Lucy out the wagon, checking her arms. "Natsu?" Lucy asked worried as I wanted to tell her. "Did Zancrow do something?" Kagura then asked as E.N.D kept quiet. He put our hand on where Lucy was bleeding. Our hand heating up a little as Lucy watched shocked. Soon a red scale was there, healing Lucy and removing any curse or spell what could of been put on her. "Woah" the other girls looked shocked. "I had no idea E.N.D could do that" Levy whispered.

Soon Laxus rushed over out of breath. "Everyone ok?" he asked as the girls nodded. "Gajeel needs Levy, at the horses" Laxus manged to speak as everyone nodded. E.N.D picked Lucy up bridal style making her jump a little and flew us into the air. What was he planning? I was a little worried. He flew to the area we left the horses, landing next to Mira before putting Lucy down. I felt myself soon regain control of the body. I hissed in pain as I felt the horns and wings go back inside me. Lucy watched shocked as I rubbed my head.

"That always hurts" I muttered as Lucy then hugged me. I was shocked at first but soon hugged back, kissing her forehead....