Chapter 25, The Start Of The Mission

Natsu's Pov, 

After some training we met up with Gramps outside with the horses. "You will all be heading to the capital to free the Kingdom from darkness" Gramps then informed us as we all nodded. Some other members of Fairy Tail came giving us backpacks of things and had the wagon filled with camping supplies. "Princess Lucy Heartfilla of Fiore remember one thing, you are always welcomed her my child" Gramps looked at Lucy shocking her as I smiled. The others nodded, giving her thumbs up and smiles. 

"And this will always be my home" Lucy replied with a smile as I hugged her from behind making her smile at me. I gave her my toothy grin as the others got on their horses. I got on Storm and helped Lucy on as we all headed off toward the Capital. Gramps had sent a letter saying we was coming and booked an seeing with the King. We was along the path near the woods, Wendy and Romeo were in the wagon with Sting and Yukino riding it. Rogue and Kagura had their own horse as did the others.

Mira, Laxus, me and Lucy were riding at the front while Levy, Gajeel, Rogue and Kagura were riding at the back. I looked down at Lucy to see her head on my shoulder. You could tell she was thinking. "You alright?" I asked seeing what ever she was thinking was bugging her. It was some reason annoying. "W-what if my father doesn't want or like me?" Lucy then asked you could her the worry and fear in her voice. Mira made Laxus move closer to our horse. "Lucy don't be stupid, he will love you" Mira then answered for me.

Lucy smiled nodding as I kissed her forehead. "Who wouldn't love you Lucee?" I then asked as Lucy smiled more at me. We soon was in a woods outside the town called Oak Wood. We all got off our horses and set them in a place with food. The guys and I started putting up tents for everyone as the girls started dinner. Wendy was talking with Lucy, them both giggling away at something. "So think Gray will finally ask Juvia out soon?" Gajeel asked as I looked at him. "Huh?" I asked confused a little as Laxus shook his head.

"Gray has had a thing for Juvia for some time now" Gajeel then answered as I smirked. That Stripper did have a crush on his Stalker huh? Laxus sighed. "Shouldn't have told him that Gajeel" Sting laughed as Rogue rolled his eyes. We soon finished the tents as the girls had some kind of meat cooking on the fire. I walked over to Lucy who was next to Wendy still talking and sat down next to her. "What you two on about?" I asked putting my arm around Lucy, pulling her close to me. Lucy's cheeks went a little red.

"Just about you guys" Lucy answered playing with her hair as I smirked at her. Wendy giggled as Romeo walked over and sat next to her. "We was also on about Lucy's Celestail Spirit the one called Loke" Wendy then giggled once more as I sighed. "That flirt" I then mumbled as Lucy laughed a little. "Natsu really doesn't like Loke" Lucy then explained the Wendy and Romeo who both nodded. The girls started talking about Lucy's other spirits. I just put my chin on Lucy's shoulder looking around, making sure the place was safe.

I then smelled the air my head shooting up right away. I looked around as Lucy looked at me worried. Wendy started smelling the air also. "S-someones watching us" Wendy whispered scared as Romeo stood up his hands setting on fire. But the fire was a little different it was glowing purple and black. "GUYS" I shouted for them as they looked around. All getting ready to fight... Someone came out of the bushes.... I got up my own hands setting on fire.....

Lucy's Pov, 

I was scared as Ultear came out of the shadows. Ultear attacked us before with Master Hades. I stood up moving behind Natsu. "Hand over the Princess" Ultear ordered as another girl showed up by her side. The woman had pink hair that reached down to the middle of her back, was a quite wavy ponytail, and is accompanied by a dark brown set of earmuffs. Her outfit consisted of a red dress with a golden trim around a deep neckline that exposed a large amount of her now ample cleavage with a short skirt and a belt with a yellow ribbon tied around her waist and black colored stockings and brown boots. 

"How about no" Natsu snapped upset as the heat from his hands started to grow. I felt the warm flames from where I was standing. Soon another person came out standing next to them. This one was a man. The mans most prominent features were his blue hair and a red tattoo above and under his right eye. He was wearing a long black coat decorated by golden trimmings, white bands around his arms, two red medal-like ornaments on each side of his chest, a tight-fitting shirt and loose gray pants held up by a belt; the pants are tucked inside the boots.

He looked pretty mean. "Asking won't help Ultear" the man then lifted his hand up, he didn't look very happy. We all had stepped back, getting ready for an attack. "True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema" the man then mumbled bowing, his hands downwards, with all the fingers closed except the index and middle fingers. Clouds started to build up above up, the clouds circling above him. In the center of the clouds was a glowing orb started to form, growing in size until a humongous meteor emerges. The meteor started to come down at us. 

My eyes widen at the power magic as Natsu ran over, pushing me to the ground covering me as the meteor hit us. It was bright at first as I blinked a many times to see all the others knocked out and Natsu knocked out on top of me. "Natsu?" I nearly shouted scared and worried as he was lifted off me and thrown onto the ground. I started to get scared as Ultear smirked at me.