Chapter 30, Darkness Winning

Natsu's Pov, 

I was soon kicked out of Lucy's mind, my time running out to help her. "L-Lucy just" Yukino whispered scared. "Zeref has control over her" I shouted to the others as E.N.D let me have control. The others looked shocked as Evil Lucy just chuckled. "Let me ask you all once, why do you trust the Dark Wizards younger brother?" Evil Lucy looked to the others who all looked confused and shocked. My hands turned into fist. "What are you on about?" Kagura demanded to know as Evil Lucy smirked.

"Natsu Dragneel the younger brother of Zeref Dragneel" Lucy then explained as their eyes widen, they all looking at me. I looked at Evil Lucy who flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Zeref could also control him, turning him to kill all of us" Evil Lucy's hand started to give off a golden glow. Hades smirked and vanished into the shadows. "Why didn't you tell us before you idiot pyro?" Gajeel asked upset as I looked to the ground. "Because he is not my brother we only have the same last name" I answered upset myself.

The fact they think I would even team with the dark wizard. Even after he threatened MY Lucy. After turning her into a dark killer! "Now then what are we all going to do?" Evil Lucy walked over to the throne, sitting down on it. The others looked a little worried as I knew that Lucy was fighting her. She just needed help. "How are we going to help her?" I heard Levy whispered scared. I got up seeing I had some cuts on myself healing. Zancrow must of but up a fight. I looked to see his dead body lying near me.

"Lucy you have to fight the control" Mira shouted moving closer to Evil Lucy getting her to laugh. Evil Lucy's eyes started to glow a bright golden colour as the floor below Mira also started to glow. Laxus moved as fast as lightening moving to the spot and pushing Mira out the way. Soon the ground did a small explosion, sending Laxus into the wall as he was hurt. Very badly hurt. "LAXUS" We all shouted worried as he hit the ground, blood coming from his head. Mira rushed to his side, her eyes watering badly.

Levy and Yukino froze up in fear as Rogue and Gajeel looked shocked. "Who's next?" Evil Lucy asked her leg going over the other. She was thinking of this like a bored game. "Wendy send me back into her mind" I whispered knowing she could hear. Wendy never replied as she was hugging Romeo scared. Damn it. I couldn't use the spell twice in a row without doing damage to me and Lucy. Kagura pulled out her sword and ran toward Lucy. This wasn't her doing. This was Zeref's. "Too slow" Evil Lucy yawned moving her finger, sending Kagura flying into Rogue. 

The town of them went out the doors into the hallway behind them. "LUCY FIGHT IT" I shouted as Evil Lucy looked at me. Her eyes flashed brown. "What happens when a Dragon Master kills their Dragon I wonder?" Evil Lucy asked as I was soon pushed onto the ground to see a golden orb fly over me. I then turned my head to see Loke laying on the ground next to me. "Lucy is still in there" Loke nearly shouted to all of us. We had to help her.... 

Lucy's Mind, Lucy's Pov, 

I was crying my hand in the air as I was holding Loke's key. He got there just in time. Thank god. I felt a sharp pain in my side as I fell to my knees. The pain getting worse as I saw my hand starting to fade. W-what was going on. "Your letting darkness take hold of you my daughter" I heard my mothers voice once again as I turned my head to see her standing there looking at me worried. "How do I fight it?" I asked in a whisper, scared of the answer. My mother walked over to me, giving me a warm smile.

"Trust your friends, your family" my mother whispered as I was confused with her answer she soon faded away herself as my other self walked over. "You really think you can get by without putting the others in danger?" my other self asked crossing her arms, her face upset and angry. "Your putting them in danger" I snapped upset as I saw her eyes glowed making her smirk and laugh. "You getting angry makes me stronger stupid" my other self laughed as if I was an idiot. Sadly I was.

"Mira" I whispered closing my eyes as I started to hear her scared thoughts. That I was going to kill her and Laxus. "Mira" I whispered again. "LUCY? HOW?" Mira thought back very loudly. "If I cant get control, please just kill me" I then whispered as I opened my eyes to see my other self's eyes widen filled with fear and shock. "WHAT?" Mira thought as I then glared at my other self. She was making me filled with hate for her. There was no chance I was winning. "JUST DO IT" I shouted as I could no longer hear her. 

I knew this would affect Natsu but it was better than me killing him. I-I had to keep them all safe...