Chapter 10, Celestail Spirit Summon

Lucy's Pov, 

My eyes widen as I saw her standing there. Ultear. She worked for a man named Jellal and another called Master Hades. Both men wanted for murder and other things. Ultear was a pale-skinned woman with dark purple hair and brown eyes. How she had her hair varied from time to time. Ultear had a rather voluptuous figure. Ultear was wearing a tabard-like garment that exposes her back. The attire was open on both sides of her body except for a small attachment at her waist, and she also had long black boots that leave her upper thighs bare.

"How did you get in there?" Mira asked in a snap as she stepped forward. Mira's sweet voice had turned dark and cold. Ultear just moved some hair behind her shoulder. "It was easy" she then pointed to a whole above her. "Ultear stop messing around" a male's voice echoed around the room making us look around. There was no one to be seen. "Yes Master Hades" Ultear then smirked at me. "Lucy if you give yourself up to me and Phantom Lord your friends will be spared" Ultear made my eyes widen. T-they was after me.

"Your not taking Lucy anywhere" Mira snapped her voice deeper than normal as she started to give off a dark aura. Levy pulled me behind her as Ultear looked at Mira. "The She-Devil Mirajane" she sounded excited as Mira glared daggers at her. If faces could kill, Ultear would of dropped dead. "TAKE-OVER, SATAN-SOUL" Mira started to glow purple. The purple glow blinded the room but soon died down to show that Mira was now different. Soon covering Mira's body in flat, square-shaped scales-like parts, which subsequently disappear, revealing her new appearance. 

Mira's eyes, eyelashes, ears, and hair all change drastically, and dark, thin markings appeared all over her body. Her forearms and hands become covered in scales, and each sprouts a fin-like protrusion on its outer side. She also grew a large, stocky tail, seemingly made of metal plates or scales. Her clothing also changed, with a dark, skimpy one-piece suit revealing her arms and legs, which is open on the front and the back, exposing most of her belly, wide cleavage and upper back too.She also dons a pair of gauntlets covering the back parts of her transformed arms.

"Mira" I whispered shocked as Ultear laughed. "You really plan on fighting me?" she asked as she calmed herself. Mira then looked at me and Levy. Levy only nodded as she grabbed my arm and dragged us off to another set of stairs that went downward. "IM COMING FOR YOU AFTER KILLING YOUR FRIEND LUCY" I heard Ultear shout with a evil chuckle. I felt myself start to shake. W-why was I shaking? Was I that scared? Levy soon opened some doors and we went inside to see a safe room. "Gajeel and Laxus made Gramps build this" Levy explained pushing me inside.

"LEVY" I shouted as she closed the doors shut. I heard them lock from the outside before hearing footsteps leading away. After training today I didn't have much magic to fight. Was that why they hid me away? I looked around the room, trying to think of a way I could help them. They treated me so nice, like family. "So your Lucy" a man's voice from behind echoed the room. I looked around scared as soon an old man showed himself. "You look just like her" he muttered as I stepped back scared. I then looked at the old man.

He had long, slicked back, silvery white hair, revealing his forehead. He also had a moustache, and a similarly long yet mildly thin and curly beard, reaching down to his lower chest. His figure was muscular and well defined. His right eye was covered by a simple eye-patch. He was wearing a dark shirt paired with armoured shoulder pads and shiny gauntlets, as well as chain-mail covering the parts of his arms remaining exposed, simple light pants with flames near the edges - held up by what looked like a light belt composed of two straps with the relative buttons, possibly part of the pants themselves, and dark, simple shoes/boots.

 Over this outfit he was wearing a large, dark cape and sporting a mantle with a high collar, lighter-colored borders and jagged lower edges. "Im Master Hades, leader of the Grimoire Heart dark temple" Hades bowed a little as I just stared at him scared and confused. He looked at me and chuckled as I heard explosions above my head. Levy... Mira... "Now Lucy, you are to come with me and your friends will be aloud to live" Hades offered his hand as I was shaking like mad. Soon the ceiling above came crashing down as Ultear was standing on Levy and Mira.

Both girls knocked out but Mira had her hand on her lightening bolt mark. Laxus was on his way. "Mira.... Levy..." I whispered scared and worried. Ultear just walked over beside Hades and bowed a little toward him. She was treating him like a king. The girls looked badly hurt. "Let me end them Master Hades" Ultear sounded like she was begging. I-I had to do something. I felt my magic come back to me in a blink of an eye. Hades and Ultear both looked at me shocked, Hades soon just smirked. "So the rumours are true" Hades whispered.

"You won't touch them" I screamed as a light came off my body. I soon started hearing whispers all around me. I was confused but one voice stood out for unknown reasons. 'Celestail Spirit King' a woman's voice whispered loudly in my ear. "CELESTIAL SPIRIT KING, I SUMMON THEE" I screamed as the ground started to shake. I felt my eyes watering as my body started to hurt a little. W-what was happening? In a blink of an eye everyone who was in that safe room was now outside in the forest. A blinding light appeared in front of me.

As it faded a giant figure stood there. The Celestail Spirit King.... I heard of him from Loke but I never thought he was real... The Celestail Spirit King had a imposing, broad-shouldered figure. His most striking feature was probably his light, oversized moustache, long enough to diagonally reach his upper torso. The Celestial Spirit King appeared clad in a full set of plate armour at all times: the upper part of his torso is covered in a chest-plate, which was linked to the massive, overlapped and pointed pauldrons, while his arms are protected by couters, each sporting a spiked protrusion, and by gauntlets reaching up to his upper forearms. 

Underneath, he was wearing dark chainmail.... I couldn't believe it. I summoned the Celestail Spirit King....