Chapter 21, The Light Dragon

Lucy's Pov Still, 

We opened the doors to see someone chained to the wall, they looked weak. "Sting" Yukino smiled her eyes watering as she rushed over to Sting. Hugging him. Sting smiled the look of relief was on his face as I looked at him while Yukino used a hair clip to undo the locks on the chains. Sting was a slim, yet muscular, toned young man of average height with spiky blond hair, which was kept in strands jutting outwards in every direction, and a smaller, frontal cowlick of hair partially hanging over his forehead. He had slanted, slit pupils, dark blue eyes; above the right one was a thin, diagonal scar.

Sting's left ear was adorned with an earring which, in itself, was attached to by a prominent metal pendant that is crystalline in shape. Sting was wearing a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by a prominent trimming of gray fur that appears similar to a feather boa over a short, cream top, leaving his muscular upper abdominal exposed. His arms were covered by dark blue gloves reaching up to his mid-bicep, with their upper edges being adorned by light gray bands hanging down several centimetres. 

He was wearing loose, cream-colored pants, similar to Natsu's, but held up by suspenders, which are attached to the pants' loops by square-shaped rings that were gold in color. Over them, he don an distinctive dark blue galosh-esque footwear that reaches up to his thighs and attach to the upper edge of his pants. The prominent soles of the "boots" are distinctive in their own right; it has rectangular protrusions pointing upwards on their front portion, reminiscent of square fangs. Sting hugged Yukino close once he was free from the chains.

"I missed you so much Sting" Yukino whispered sniffling a little as I just smiled. It was nice seeing them together like that. They was cute. "I don't want to destroy the moment but we have to move before Natsu ends up killing us" I then informed as Yukino and Sting pulled away. Yukino rushed over hugging me tight as I was shocked at first but hugged back. "Thank you Lucy" Yukino whispered as I smiled. Sting pulled me and Yukino behind him, we was both leaning on the wall as Sting was growling at the doorway.

Soon two glowing red eyes showed up and a small chuckle. "Princess Lucy Heartfilla" a males voice echoed around the room making me a little scared. Yukino grabbed my hand, I looked at her as she had a brave face on but I saw the fear in her eyes. She was fighting her fear. I knew I had to do the same. "While the other dragons are fighting clones I came to get you" the demon stepped out into the light. He was pretty tall with pale skin and coal black hair. Sting's growling got louder as the demon took a step forward.

"My, my Light Dragon you don't have much power left think you can really stop me?" the demon then asked as I reached my hand down to my keys. I couldn't let this demon hurt my friends or stop us from doing some stupid destiny. I grabbed hold of Loke's key getting ready to summon him. He was the only spirit I knew that wasn't busy. "Now give me the Princess and I will let you and the other dragons live" the demon ordered his smile gone as his face was now very serious. I started to get worried about Natsu and the others.

I was scared that something bad had happen to them. "Gate Of The Lion, I Open Thee" I gripped Loke's key, lifting it into the air. "LEO" I then shouted as Loke showed up next to Sting, pushing his glasses up his nose. The demon only smirked a little as Loke looked at him, his hand giving off a golden glow. Something was off with him. He never got right into fighting. Always asked how I was or flirted with me first. "Be careful Loke" I was worried that he would get hurt as well. "Im always careful my dear Lucy" Loke replied as I just smiled, shaking my head a little.

Natsu would of killed him if he heard that. "You chose to protect the Princess?" the demon asked Sting and Yukino. Yukino stepped forward glaring at the demon. "Our Destiny is to save this Country by protecting the Princess" Yukino snapped shocking me and Sting. I smiled at her, glad to have someone like her as a friend and a so called protector. I still hated the fact that they was all risking their lifes for me. I really hated it. The demon chuckled as the earth started to shake. "Lucy stay back" Loke ordered as he jumped at the demon.

He moved out the way as Sting pushed Yukino back next to me. "White Dragon's Roar" Sting shouted and then a bright light came out his mouth making the demon go flying through the doorway. "MOVE" Sting the shouted sounding tired as he looked weak after using some magic. We all headed out the doorway and toward the stairs. "keep going, I will keep him busy" Loke stayed at the bottom of the stairs as I turned my head looking at him worried. He gave me a smile. "I will be fine Lucy, please get to that idiot Dragon of yours" he then made me giggle a little.

I nodded as Yukino grabbed my arm, dragging me off. We headed up the stairs and closed the trap door behind us. Sting grabbed some of the broken wood, piling it all up on the trap door. "Where is Rogue and the others?" Sting asked as Yukino dragged me outside, Sting following us as she then pointed at the half destroyed house next door. "What did they do?" I asked with a sigh as the air started to get foggy. "We are in trouble" Sting nearly shouted as I started to feel weak. I started to fall forwards as Yukino caught me.

"LUCY" Yukino shouted worried as something wasn't right. The fog was only draining me. What was going on?