Chapter 4, Facts

Lucy's Pov, 

Levy and Mira dragged me into a room. "Mira find some clothes, I will start explaining" Levy made Mira nod and she walked to the closet, looking inside. Levy then smiled at me, I was so confused right now. "Now we need to explain some things before Natsu marks you" Levy then giggled as I just stared at her confused. 'Marks' me? I was a little scared of the idea. "You have the most deadly dragon to master sadly" Mira sighed as Levy glared at her. 'Most Deadly'? Natsu? I just looked at Levy hoping to get her to explain.

"Natsu is not just a dragon he is also a demon, his demon side is called E.N.D" Levy then explained as I nodded. Remembering this was going to be hard. I took deep breath thinking. "As his master it's your job to keep him in check what will be hard" Levy started to explain. I only nodded along to what she said. I didn't want to say something stupid. "Each Dragon Master gets a magic powers, mine is scroll script and Mira's is Take-Over" Levy then smiled and then saw my keys on my belt. "Seems your a Celestail" Levy pointed to my keys.

I only looked at my keys and then back at Levy. "I have had these for as long as I can remember" I mumbled. "Celestail's are very rare" Mira gasped shocked walking over with some clothes. "They are?" I asked confused as the 2 girls nodded. "What spirit's do you have?" Levy then asked excited as I grabbed my keys. "I can only summon one of them today and he is kinda a flirt" I mumbled as they just looked at me excited. I only sighed as I took Leo The Lions Key. I stood up and gripped the key. "Gate Of The Lion, I Open Thee" I shouted.

"LOKE" I then shouted as Loke showed up. Loke was a young man of average height, distinguished by his delicate facial features and his orange hair. Loke's hair was larger spikes jutting in every direction, with a pair framing Loke's face; due to another pair of strands sitting on top of his head, being vaguely reminiscent of animal ears, the rest of his hair mirrors a lion's mane. Loke's hazel eyes were almost always covered by a pair of azure-tinted sunglasses with a thin frame. Loke was wearing an elegant dark suit, with the jacket left unbuttoned and the loose pants held up by a light colored belt, over a lighter shirt with a red tie around the neck, plus dark shoes. 

His fingers were also adorned by two more rings other than the one he used to cast his Magic: one of them bearing an "X" shape, the other plain with both having edges in relief. "Lucy, you didn't tell me you made such cute friends" Loke winked at the 2 girls. They both giggled and showed images on their necks. Levy had a metal love heart while Mira had an lightening bolt. "Dragon Masters huh?" Loke then asked and then looked at me. "Why you with them?" Loke then asked as I sighed. "She's a Dragon Master of Natsu Dragneel" Levy answered.

Loke's eyes widen a little. "For real?" he asked me. "I still not believing it" I mumbled as Mira gave me some clothes. "Go change in the bathroom" Mira ordered. I only nodded doing what I was told. I ended up wearing a blue, white and gold top with non-attachable sleeves, Dark blue skirt with a sliver belt what had a small bag for my Spirit Keys. I then put on dark blue socks what went to my thighs with brown boots. I got out the bathroom to see Loke staring at me with love hearts in his eyes. "Natsu will end up killing this guy" Mira giggled.

I only shook my head a little. "He wouldn't... Would he?" I then asked as Levy only nodded, agreeing with Mira. I sighed, shaking my head even more. This was so confusing. "Now as a Dragon Master of Natsu he will mark you, making you his" Levy then smiled as she started to explain things again. Once again, remembering this was going to be a pain. "After marking he will be more protective and want to be with you nearly all the time" Mira then explained. I could see by her face she was day dreaming about something afterwards.

"Once you have been marked, an image will show and you can press that image calling your Dragon to you" Levy then smirked pressing the image on her neck. Some seconds later Gajeel came bursting into the room and hurried to Levy's side. "You alright Shrimp?" he asked as Levy glared at him a little. "I was just showing Lucy" Levy then mumbled crossing her arms. I only laughed a little at them as Laxus and Natsu walked in. I notice Natsu was staring at me as Loke walked over. "Virgo needs me, stay safe Lucy" Loke bowed as he vanished.

I sighed again shaking my head. Natsu walked over. "Who was that?" Natsu then asked, I could hear through his voice he was jealous. "He is one of my spirits" I answered. "She's a Celestail huh?" Laxus asked a little shocked. Mira and Levy nodded. We left the room as everyone showed me around. "Im so going to go lost" I mumbled rubbing back of my neck. The Temple was huge. Mira and Levy only giggled as Natsu put his arm around me. "Don't worry, I won't let you get lost" Natsu gave me a toothy grin as I saw Gajeel smirk at Laxus.

"No marking her in front of us" Laxus mumbled giving money to Gajeel. Natsu rolled his eyes as I felt my cheeks burn up a little. Soon we stopped outside 2 big double doors. "Now you get to meet Gramps" Natsu cheered as the doors opened to show a old man. Gramps who was extremely short, elderly man. He had black eyes and was growing bald with only the outer rims of his head containing white hair. He also had a thick white moustache. Gramps was wearing a white tunic with black pants, all in which was covered by a formal white coat with white fur around the edges. 

"So you are Natsu's Dragon Master" he smiled at me. I only nodded a little shy as Laxus leaned on the wall. "Im Makarov the master of the Fairy Tail Temple" Makarov smiled more and then looked at Natsu. "Remember it's your job to keep her safe" he glared at little as Natsu who rolled his eyes, pulling me tighter toward him. I felt my cheeks burn up as I saw Levy and Mira smirking at me. They was so not helping. "Now my dear, your training starts right away tomorrow morning" Makarov then looked at Laxus and Gajeel.

"It will be your job to keep Natsu from marking her until she's ready" he sounded very serious making me a little scared. Ready? Was marking me that big of a deal?