Chapter 7, The Dream

Lucy's Pov, 

The rest of that day, Levy and Erza tested me on how well I remembered my way around the temple. I did pretty well. I got a 70% from both girls. "Let's get some shut eye" Levy yawned as I nodded smiling at her. This was really the first time I had ever friends or anyone I could call family. "Ok Levy" I smiled as we walked to Levy's room. It was nice of her to let me stay in there. Mira explained that I would be in a room with Natsu after he 'marks' me. No one was giving me any hints on how that worked. Mira always passed out trying to explain the 'marking' stage.

As Levy and I got into her room we both sat on the bed talking about some books. We spent most our time talking about 'Beauty And The Beast'. Levy and I both loved the book. Soon we passed out talking as my eyes closed to the darkness called sleep.

Lucy's Dream, 

I was walking around a big room. Pink curtains, white and pink double bed with toys all over the floor. Where was I? "Miss Heartfilla" I heard a voice. I knew that voice from somewhere. "I can't wait to meet you" the voice let out a evil chuckle as I just looked around scared hoping to find someone else in the room to help me. I then saw a door running to it. "You can't run from me Lucy, I will have you" the voice laughed as I pushed the doors open and started to run down a hall. I soon made it to a huge set of stairs going down.

"Miss Lucyyy" the voice laughed coming closer. I started to get scared as I hurried down the stairs. I looked down to see myself in some fancy pink dress. What the? I heard my own footsteps to hear the click sound of high heels. What was I wearing? I kept running until I ran into a room where I saw Natsu. Natsu? He looked different. He had black horns on his head with dark pink/red wings on his back with black and red scales around his body. I looked at him confused as he just looked at me, he no longer had onyx eyes. They was glowing red.

"Natsu?" I asked scared as he stepped forward smirking at me. This wasn't Natsu. I couldn't move some reason I just wanted the Natsu I met back. "Natsu's gone, all what's left is E.N.D" Natsu's voice was more cold and deep. Soon I the voice from behind having an evil laughed. "Miss Lucy" the voice sounded like it was right behind me. I saw E.N.D's eyes widen with fear and worried as I felt a sharp pain in my side. 

Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up gasping as I looked around to see Levy fast asleep. I was back in the temple. I checked my outfit to see myself not in some fancy pink dress. My mind was a little scared as I got up. Some reason I felt like even E.N.D would protect me but why did he sound so evil? I needed some air. I got up and quietly left the room. It didn't help that the door made a 'eek' noise. I cursed the door and soon left and headed toward a small secret garden that Mira showed me. I got there and walked over smiling at the pink and blue roses. 

I soon noticed my hair was down as the wind blew it over my face. What happened to my hairbands? I didn't care as I just smiled. "It's nice up here ain't it?" I heard Natsu's voice behind me. Before I could turn around as I felt him hug me from behind. My cheeks started to burn up right away. "Y-yeah it is" I answered my mind on that dream. It felt so real and that pain I had. Why did I wake up feeling it? What did this mean? "Why are you awake at this time Lucee?" Natsu soon asked while whispering in my ear. I didn't know if I should of told him.

Then again I felt so safe in his arms. "Just a bad dream" I answered as I felt Natsu move some of my hair before I felt warm lips on my neck. I felt my cheeks starting to burn up even more. "Tell me about it" Natsu then whispered, kissing the spot again. I bit my bottom lip. I wasn't sure if I should of. When he was around I wasn't sure why but my heart skipped a beat, my brain told me I was safe, I could tell him anything. "It will help Lucee" Natsu then whispered as I took a deep breath. I then explained the dream but kept the part of me knowing it was Natsu as the dragon.

I told him someone just grew the wings and horns. I was spun around to see Natsu's face. "The dragon looked worried when you got hurt right?" Natsu asked as he double checked. I only nodded as he started thinking. Natsu soon smiled at me. "Sounds like it could of been me, so your dreaming about me Lucee?" Natsu asked with a smirk on his face. My whole face heated up as I playfully hit Natsu's chest making him laugh. "Flame-Brain where are your guards?" I soon heard Gray snap upset behind Natsu.

Natsu groaned and turned around, making his arm no longer around me. I felt the cold wind afterwards as I looked at Gray. "Why do you care Queen Stripper?" Natsu asked in an tone making Gray glare at him. They looked like they was about to burst out fighting. "Because your not aloud to mark her yet" he then snapped looking like he was about to jump on Natsu. Soon Gray was hit to the ground as Erza was standing behind him. "You both scaring Lucy" she then snapped as Natsu then looked at me worried.

I just rubbed the back of my neck as Natsu was then hit into the ground. "Gray has a point also" Erza snapped at him and looked at me. I sweat-dropped scared I was next to be hit but Erza just smiled at me, pulling me into a hug. "Need me to deal with them, use this" she whispered in my ear putting something my hand before pulling away and walking off. I looked down to see a charm bracelet. It had my name on it, in pink along with the Fairy Tail Symbol. It also had a red gem stone as one of the charms. I smiled at little putting the bracelet on.

Nice to know I had 2 guardians....