Chapter Seven......

Hiiiii guys :) I was in a really good mood so I decided to upload early. If you would like to know why I am so happy concerning this story, please read on. If not, please skip this part. 

This story is now in the top #100. So I just want to thank all of you who read and vote and comment. Thank you sooooooooo much. It's means a lot :D Please let's keep voting and reading and commenting so this story can stay in the top #100. Anyway, enjoy reading!

Debbie x (HakunaMatata00)

CHAPTER 7

MAXINE’S POV

When I got back to my office, the following day, I was a little cranky. I hadn’t been able to sleep at all. And then when sleep finally decided to visit me, my alarm had started playing ‘Hello Good Morning’, by P.Diddy. Needless to say, nothing could get me into a good mood this morning. Every single person I had walked past on the way here, had scowled at me because I had scowled at them.

As I walked into the office, I was instantly hit by the smell of too much cologne. Anthony Evans was in the building ladies and gentlemen.

This day just kept getting better and better.

I didn’t even go to the kitchen to get my daily morning cup of coffee, I simply went straight to my office to begin on my day’s work and keep to myself in the progress so that I wouldn’t snap at anyone during the course of the day.

I reached my office in record time that even the lift couldn’t match.

‘Hm, I thought I heard the sound of sexy heels coming up the stairs, and look who I see standing before me. If it isn’t Miss Maxine ‘fine’ Rivers herself?’ Tony smiled broadly.

I sidestepped him, walked into my office, shut the door, locked it and sat down to begin my work.

I was just booting up my computer when there was a loud knock on my door. Thinking it was Anthony, I unlocked the door quickly and opened it shouting:

‘What?’

There stood a dazed Louise looking at me like I was a lion in the middle of her living room.

‘My goodness, who’s got you all riled up like this? She questioned worriedly.

I calmed down and apologized before sitting down again on my chair and relaxing against it.

‘No one. I just had a bad night that’s all.’

‘Well that’s what happens when you don’t have fun with your boss.’ Louise smiled mischievously.

I felt like shouting at her and asking whether or not  she was so stupid that I had to repeat my rule over and over to her every time I saw her. But instead, I said:

‘I don’t want to have fun with my boss. I work with my boss.’

‘You really need to sleep.’ She said, walking over to my side of the table and running her hands through my hair.

‘I know. But I have to work so I can’t. And to make it worse, Anthony Evans is in the building.’ I said in a fake cheerful voice.

‘Say what now?’ Louise shouted.

‘You heard me. He’s in the building. I can’t tell you why, but let’s say you might just see him on television if things get bad.’ I sighed.

‘Whoah, that big huh?’

I simply nodded.

There was a light knock on my door and John poked his head through the door.

‘Today’s Friday in case you’ve forgotten. My office now please.’