Chapter One: Secrets #1

Thanks Nnekka for two awesome covers! So this is

dedicated to you!

Chapter One

***Now to our story***

          “Hey, Andie,” Lexi sang as she opens her front door allowing me to enter her neat, clean house.

          “Hey, Lex,” I said and smile as we walk through her house which is line with family pictures and we make our way towards the backyard.

          “Do you want to swim?” she asks, gesturing towards the underground pool that has sun bathing chairs sitting on the concert and that is met by short glowing green grass.

          “Sure sounds good,” I shrug my shoulders, and then allow a groan to escape me. I had forgotten my bathing suit. Now I feel really stupid.

          “What?” she asks glancing at me through her brown curls as she slips out of her shorts. She stood back up and looked at me.

          “I don’t have a bathing suit,” I said glancing down at my jean shorts and tank.

          “Well, then go to my room and get yourself one of mine,” she shrugs and pulls her t-shirt over her head.

          This is going to be horrible. I walk slowly back into the house and down the hall to her room. I make my way to her dresser and look through her bathing suit drawer. It is filled with colorful bikinis. I am so anger; this girl cannot own at least one, one piece bathing suit. No, she only has small bikinis. The worst part is that she was a C cup and my boobs are a little bigger. My butt is also a little larger.

          I find a cute black one and went to the bathroom to change into it. It is so tight and shows all my features and my flat stomach. Spinning around in front the mirror I allow a sigh to escape my lips. I hope no one sees me.  With that thought I head back outside to the pool. Lexi is floating around and when she sees me coming outside her eyes grew wide like sawsers.

          “Where’d that body come from?” she gushes looking my body up and down.

          I stare down at myself and feel the blood pumping into my cheeks. Flipping my blond curls over my shoulders and I release a sigh.

          “Hey, sis! Who’s your new friend?” Cameron’s voice asks as he comes up behind me. Then Braden, Kayden and him, freeze when they stare into my face with confused expressions.

          “Andie?” Kayden chocks as his eyes took in every inch of my body causing a chill to shoot up my spin.

          I smile; guess the secrets out of the bag, that’s right, everyone I’m a girl! I roll my eyes and step towards the edge of the pool.

          “She has a… body!” Braden gasp and I can feel all three of their eyes rack over my body causing me to shift uncomfortably.

          Allow me to explain their shock expressions, last time they seen my body was when I was flat everything. This was about 5 months ago before this horrible thing called puberty really hit me hard. So that flat nothing body was no longer the case.

          “Shut up!” I retort and jumped head first into the pool, then seconds’ later breaking back through the calm surface.

          When I do I see the boys stripping down and jump into the pool and cannot help but groan because I know there is torture coming because that is what they always do, drive me nuts.