Chapter Twenty-two: A Friend

Chapter Twenty-two

            I curl up into a deeper ball in my bed as silent tears skid down my cheeks. My phone begins to play and I slowly reach over grabbing it.

            “Hello,” I say softly, my voice weak and my throat dry from all the crying. I’ve been locked away in my room crying for a day now.

            “Andie what were you thinking!? How come you didn’t tell me? You hurt Cameron!?” Lexi’s strong voice demands through the phone causing my pain to worsen.

            “I- I never thought Cameron would like me the way I love him!” I say softly and more tears break over my eyes. What is with people and yelling at me?

            “Whatever I got to go,” Lexi says and I go to stop her to explain but the phone line falls silent.

            I sit up with my phone in my hand and launch it across the room; it bangs against the wall and falls to the ground. I am so angrily! How dear she yell at me? How dare he get so mad at me! I shouldn’t be here crying! Cameron will calm down and come around. I sure of it! Right?

            I use the back of my hand to wipe away the tears and get up walking to my desk logging on my computer and getting on Facebook. First thing I see:

            Cameron Peters went from ‘in a relationship’ to ‘single’.

            Tear fall from my eyes and my heart aches again as I go to my status and change it to single.

            My phone begins to ring, wait how in the hell is it still working?! I walk over grabbing it and answering it as I wipe away the falling tears.

            “Hello?” I say my voice still soft.

            “You ok, Andie?” an unexpected voice asks.

            “Aaron?” I ask in disbelief.

            “Yeah, and are you ok?” he repeats himself.

            “No,” I say honestly.

            “Be there in 10,” he says and hangs up. I sigh dropping my phone to the floor and walking over to the bed falling onto it.

            He’ll come around! He’ll come around! I shut my eyes saying this over and over again in my brain.

            I hear my door open and then I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me holding me. I turn around to face Aaron and burry my face in his neck crying. His hands ran up and down my back trying to calm me. “He left me! He promised to never leave me no matter what! But he left me!” I cry.

            Aaron places his hangs on my face and whispers, “I won’t leave you.” I cling to him crying. I don’t feel safe in his arms but I also don’t feel as unsafe as I did when Cameron left.

            I end up crying myself to sleep in his arms.

            My alarm blares and I know I have to get up and get ready for school. Great! Have you ever had the feeling that everything changed? Well that’s how I feel right now. I feel Aaron asleep behind me and I sigh and pat his arm trying wake him up as I sit up.

            “Hmm?” he mumbles and I roll my eyes.

            “Wake up!” I say my voice rasp from crying.

            “10 more mintues,” he groans.

            “No,” I say sternly.

            “Come on mom,” he groans and I hit him on the back of the head for thinking I was his mom!

            His eyes open as he groans and hold his head. “I knew you weren’t my mom, Andie,” he says with a bored tone. “She would have given me 10 more minutes,” he says laughing and I slap his arm and smile. I actually smile.

            “I like your smile,” he says softly as he sits up beside me.

            “I’m going to go get ready,” I say softly getting up. I walk to my closet grabbing a pair of jeans and my black FFA hoodie. I then go to my bathroom were I change and get ready, when I walk back into my room Aaron I sitting on my bed.

            “I’ll give you a ride to school, but first we got swing by my house quickly so I can change,” Aaron as standing up.

            I shrug and put on some tennis shoes, grabbing my phone and backpack. “Let’s go,” I sigh.

            He nods and we walk out my room and down the stair but he stops and pulls me inside my kitchen. “Drink something and eat!” he says sternly.

            I walk slowly to the fridge and grab a bottle of water, “I’m not hungry,” I say and take a long drink of the water as I walk past him and out the door.

            My mouth falls open when o see his truck. It was a beautiful red and chrome Dodge Ram 2500! For those who don’t speak truck that’s an awesome truck!

            He just walks past me and reaches the driver’s side. “Ya coming?” he calls jumping inside. I nod my head and quickly run to the passenger side hopping in.

            He pulls onto the road and drives a few miles away and pulls in front of a large white house and shuts off the truck. “I’ll be really quick. You can come in, though,” he says with a smile and unbuckles his seat belt.

            “I’ll sit here, maybe another day,” I say and he nods leaping out of the truck and sprinting to the huge house.

            Holy cow!? Aaron is wealthy! Wow could this day get any weirder?

Hey! :D So??

How you like!!!

I know i said it take five votes for a update but i am for real this time!

Vote or i will not upload!!!

lol sorry! It just takes five so spread the word!!

Comment Vote!!! Share!!!

Let me know what you think, and such!!!