Chapte Ten: One Anger Cameron

Chapter Ten

            My eyes flutter open and I glance at my clock, 5:30am. Then why the heck am I awake? Last night’s events quickly skate through my mind, and I glance around my room for Cameron. My bathroom door slowly cracks open revealing Cameron with a tow around his waist, his hair is wet causing it to be a little darker. My stomach sits butterflies lose at the sight of the also naked Cam. He slowly, ignoring my stare go to my dresser and his draw where he grabs a pair of boxer’s, a pair of jeans, a blue t-shirt, and a black hoodie.

            “Why are you staring at me?” his rough voice startles me and he smiles.

            “Why were you drunk?” I contradict with a fake smile.

            “Fair enough,” he shrugs going back into my bathroom.

            I slip out of bed and go to my closet starring at it hopping to find something to wear. My eyes fall over all the clothes in my closet coming up empty.

            “I love your PJ’s by the way,” Cameron’s voice scares me and I look down at my attire blushing.  “Oh and my lovely sister dropped this off for you. She saw me and rolled her eyes telling me ‘make sure she looks pretty’ and left,” he says pointing towards a grey sweater like dress that is long sleeved and shows the shoulders and falls not to far above the knee.

            I allow a groan to escape my lips. Cam just smiles and pushes me towards the bathroom where I take a nice warm shower. When I get out I blow dry my hair and pull on my clothes. As I step outside the bathroom I spot Cameron laying on my bed smiling as he twiddles his thumbs.

            “What?” I ask him, speciously.

            “It’s Friday,” he smiles and my heart falls.

            “Oh shit! What am I going to flipping do!?” I ask rubbing my face.

            “Here’s an idea… cancel it,” he suggests with a smile.

            “Here’s an idea for you… F U,” I say as I roll my eyes and grab the black heels sliding them onto my feet.

            Cam looks taken back and hurt as he sits up onto the side my bed. “That was kind of harsh,” he mumbles staring at the ground.

            I know it is but I just am so nervous and aggravated, he is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. “Sorry,” I groan.

            Cam quickly glances at his watch, “We gotta go!” he says getting up and I catch his arm.

            “Why were you drunk last night?” I ask staring up onto his awesome eyes.

            “What does it matter?” he asks his eyes glaze over with anger.

            “Cameron you are the guy I am closet to in this whole world, including your brothers, I love you so that’s why it matters. Plus I know you better than anyone else,” I tell him.

            “Andie, I love you too and I know. I know all your issues, which might I say is a lot, and I am always here to talk to but I just can’t tell you this reason just yet,” he says looking down into my eyes almost making me cry, I just nod letting it go.

            I may seem to all of you like this girl with a perfect life and all but the truth is beneath the lies and rock hard exterior.