Chapter Eight: Kiss and New

Chapter Eight

          The door swung open revealing Braden in a pair of jeans and t-shirt. I cross my legs under me and stare up at him with a smile hoping I have the guts to do this. He strolls over and plops down on my bed, “So what’s up? You had me worried to death.” He gives me his perfect smile.

            “Um… well as you may know I am going on a date with one o our schools top player?” I say eyeing him and he nods. “I was hoping you’d teach me how to… um… kiss?” I say nervously and tuck some hair behind my ear.

            His blue eyes widen a little, “What? Are you serious?” he asks his voice cracks a little. All I can do is nod my head hearing he is going to reject. “Well then of course,” he smiles and I know he noticed my fear.

            One of his long strong arms reaches around me and grabs one of my pillows and then shoves it in my face. “Here imagine the as your biggest crush and kiss it,” he demands and I stare at the pillow. Trying to imagine it as my crush I shove my face into it, but then I burst out into laughter. Braden falls back onto his bed with a groan and runs his hand down his face.

            “That is not going to work,” he sighs scratching his head and then running his hand throw his brown hair.

            “Your probably right,” I shift uncomfortably.

            “Andie do you trust me?” Braden asks trying to get me to look him in his eyes.

            “Yeah of course,” I say with a shrug. “Wh…” I begin but I am silence when he leans forward placing his hands on my face softly.

            Our eyes were staring into each other’s and then he brought his lips gently to mine. The kiss was everything I dreamed a kiss would be. He pulls away slightly and whispers, “Just relax and follow my lead.” His minty breath hit my face.

            His lips our on mine again and I raise my hands to intertwine in his hair. This encourages him and this kiss begins to heat up becoming more passionate. He nibs on my lip asking for entrance I open my mouth allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. His tongue rubs mine and I mimic his movement and at this he releases a moan from the back of his throat. The kisses intensify and I couldn’t help but hope that I was doing it right.

            Braden’s hands were in my blonde hair and the kisses cause my heart to speed. Braden pulls on my bottom lip a little and I quickly do the same to him. Then we quickly begin our make out again.

            We must have made out for ever because we were brought out of our trance by Braden’s phone vibrating against his leg. Groaning he pulls away and digs into his pocket. We are now laying on the bed now and he run his hand down his ace and then lips it open. “Hello,” he says into the phone almost out of breath.

            “Yeah, sorry I’ll be there in a few. I lost track o time. I’m sorry,” After listening some more he hangs up. He stares over at me smiling. “I think you know how to kiss know,” he says with a wink and I shrug.

            “Maybe I need some practice?” I ask not feeling like I am good enough at it yet.

            “Ok, but I got go home now,” he says with a smile and stands up.

            “Ok, thanks and bye,” I sigh. He leans down brushing his lips on mine softly and then pulls away.

            “Bye,” he whispers against my lips.