Chapter Two: Goodmorning suprise

Thanks to love_laugh_music for two awesome covers!

So this is dedicated to you!

Chapter Two

          Of course I have a text.

Kayden: How’d you know that what I dream about? :O Oh I’m just lying on my bed listening to Braden and Cameron’s fighting. I was going asked where you disappeared to, but now I understand food was involved. Haha

          Pulling back the covers and crawling underneath then replying to his text.

Me: I’m a genius that’s how. :) What’s new, they fight every night haha But you know me don’t mess with me or my food! :P

          My head crushes into the softness of my feather pillow. My phone begins to play again so I slowly open it.

Kayden: I always knew you were :) So true, their like a cat and dog, haha. Trust me I know! Remember when you bit me for stealing a chip! :O Oh btw Cameron told me to tell you he’s driving us to school tomorrow… fun. So be ready by 7:15.

          I smile at the memory of biting him for stealing my chip. He tasted gross though, and was really salty!

Me: awe thanks! Yeah Cameron’s the cat then, and you dissevered it you stole my food!!! Of course what’s new haha

          My eyes shut and I felt myself drift into a crazy dream sleep.

          “Wake up!” my mom’s voce… wait that’s not my mom’s voice, that’s Lexi! My eyes shot open.

          “What the hell are you doing here?!” I scream, here hand quickly finds my mouth clamping it shut.

          So I bit her sweaty palm. The hand was quickly removed from my mouth!  Evil laughter escaped my lips and she screams.

          “You bit me you bitch!” She screams, but then she calms down and smiles at me. I glance over at the clock which read 6:30am!

          “You woke me up at 6:30 in the morning!” I yell back, sitting back up.

          She perches up on the side of my bed and smiles down at me. “Now that I know you have a rockin’ body, I’m going to get you dressed today and if you like it then you can keep it up!”

          Groaning I tell her, “No.” Grabbing the blankets and ripping off of me she grabs my arms and pulls me out of the bed.

          A blue scope neck top, tight blue shorts and black heels are lying over my desk chair. She shoves me into the bathroom and tosses the clothes in with me. She gives me a glare as if to tell me to get dress which seeing as it’s so early I’m not going fight her over this. I change my clothes and look down at the shirt that shows my curves and hugs my body. The shorts were so tight I could barely breathe. I step out into my bedroom feeling so uncomfortable in the outfit.

          Lexi jaw falls when she sees me and she sighs. “Damn you actually look better than me!”

          “Thanks, I think,” I sigh looking down at my body and then up at her.

          Her fingers wrap around my wrist and she drags me to my desk chair and pushes me down into it. She bends down stroking brushes on my face and doing my make. Then she fires up the curling iron and begins work on my hair.

          What seems like 20 minutes later she drags me to the mirror and my jaw falls to the ground? My blond hair was in large curls over my shoulders and my makeup is so perfect and kind of natural.

          “Holy crap!” I say staring at my reflection.

          “I know I’m just that good!” Lexi shrugs and plops down on my bed.

          I put my feet into the heels and they already start to hurt. I finally noticed what Lexi was wearing and am shock by how beautiful she looks with her brown hair lying flat over her shoulders, a light layer of makeup, a tight shirt and jean skirt hangs on her waist all the way to her pair of black heels.

          “You look fabulous!” I complement her.

          “Oh thank you dear,” she says as she glances over at the clock and groans. “We better get going!” She says as she stands and heads for the door, with me following.

          We past the kitchen I groan because I didn’t get any breakfast! Cameron sat in his large four door Chevy pickup truck. Kayden was in the backseats and Lexi sat back with him leaving me to sit beside Cameron and his big o’ ego.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope to update soon! If you like vote and comment!!!