Chapter Thirteen: My Safety Place

Chapter Thirteen

            The door swings open revealing Cam shirt less and in grey sweats. His face looks annoyed and sad but quickly changes to worry and fear when he sees me. Without saying a word he step out into the cool wind and wraps his arms around me pulling me into a tight, warm, safe brace. I continue to cry resting my head on his shoulder; it is hard for me to breathe through the tears and shaking. Cam’s sweet voice whispers in my ear, “What happened?”

            “He…touched…me…” I say as my voice cracks through the sobs.

            Cam lightly pulls me in and shuts the door. His one hand falls to the back of my knees picking me up swiftly, bridal style. I burry my face in the warm, soft, small of his neck and cry. He walks to his room and shuts the door behind him. Then he gently sits me down on his soft bed. He lies down beside me and I lay my head on his chest and his arms wrap tightly around me as if to protect me.

            After probably hours I am calm enough to talk and I tell him about everything. He muscles tense and I hear his voice mumble something to low for my ears to catch. As I lay there in his arms I begin to fall to sleep.

Cameron’s POV

            I lay there in my bed staring at the ceiling. My stomach clenches at the horrible feeling in my stomach that I shouldn’t have let Andie go with that tool. We were having a good time tonight too! I let out a groans as I punch my bed beside me. Then, I hear a pounding on the front door so I jump up and race down to the door. I swing it opens kind of annoyed. Who would be here at this time of night? Then my eyes fall onto a shaking, crying mess of Andie. Anger cavers me, but I knew I had to comfort her. So I take a step closer wrapping my arms around her.  She continues to cry into my neck and I raise my lips beside her ear and ask, “What happened?” trying to keep my voice calm.

            “He touched me,” she says between sobs and shaking voice.

            My anger spikes causing my blood to boil, I gently tug her inside shutting the door then I swept her up into my arms bridal style. Then I carry her to my room as she cries. I shut the door with my foot and then place Andie onto the bed. I crawl in beside her and she lays her head on my chest and one of her arms goes over my hard stomach. I wrap my arms around her holding her to my chest. When I see that piece of shit I am going to kill him. I say to myself.

            After hours she finally tells everything and my anger grows bigger. My muscles stiffen while I think about what I am going to do to the ass when I see him. I am going to rip him to pieces. No one treats my Andie like that, and I do mean no one!

            Her breathing finally settles and I can tell she falls asleep beside me because her body relaxes. Now if I could but it helps that I have her in my arms. Tomorrow I have to talk to Kayden and Braden about this, but either way I’m going beat the crap out of him.

Really sorry it's  short! I hope ya'll liked!

Please dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT, or FAN!!!!

PLEASE!! Thanks

BTW if you have any suggestion or things you want see PM or something!!

Please