Chapter Sixteen: Hospital and Breakdown

Hey guys here's the next chapter. This one was

hard for me to write.  Because about two years ago

I had this happen to me. So it was a little hard to

write. I really hope you guys like and vote if you do.

Also comment. Let me know if you want to see anything.

Or anyone's POV. Maybe I'll do Cam's next?

Enjoy Love ya'll!!! Thanks for getting my story in the 1000 of reads :)

Chapter Sixteen

            As I walk into my house I notice how it is quiet. Too quiet. “Mom!” I call walking towards the living room and peaking my head in. Nothing! I walk towards the kitchen and peak in seeing my mom slouch down in a chair and my step dad leaning on the counter. I walk in and they notice me, a worried looks falls off my mother’s face.

            “Andreanna thank gosh you’re home!” my mom says and her face turns angry. “You had us worried to death! Where were you?” she demands giving me her stern motherly look.

            “I crashed at Lexi’s, sorry I didn’t call,” I say looking down at my feet. The chair squeaks and I look up to see my mom walk towards me wrapping me into a hug. Her body relaxes and warms mine. Gosh I love my mom’s hugs they feel like they can fight the world off.

            “It’s ok! I’m just glad you’re home. But do it again and you’re grounded. She says with a warning voice. “Honey I got tells you something,” my mom says and my heart begins to pound against my chest. “I am having surgery Monday, to have a hysterectomy.” I swallow hard and my stomach knots.

            “Surgery?” I whisper my voice shaking.

            “I will be just fine,” she says giving me her comforting smile. Taking a deep breath I nod my head.

            “There’s a pizza over there if you want some?” my step dad says and I smile pulling away from my mom and grabbing a slice of pizza and bottle of water.

            “I am going my room,” I say and walk off to my room. I sit on my bed and after I eat the pizza I wipe my greasy hand on my shirt and pulling out my phone hitting speed dial #2.

            “Hello?” his raspy voice says through the phone I either woke him or he was eating.

            “Hey Cammie?” I say trying to keep the worry out of my voice.

            “Yes, Andie?” he says and I now felt that I held his full attention. I am silent because I don’t know how to say it. “Andie! What wrong?” he asks sternly in a worried tone.

            “Um, my mom is having surgery Monday,” say shoving a hand through my hair.

            “I’ll go with you to the hospital,” he says as if there is nothing else he would rather be doing.

            “Cammie thank you, for always being there for me,” I say and tears skate down my cheek.

            “You’re welcome, I am always, going to be here for you, always,” he says and my heart sores.