Chapter Tweleve: A Date From Hell!

Chapter Twelve

Andie’s POV

            We pull into the school’s parking lot which is packed and get out heading to the bleachers. Our side is like a sea of blue and white while the other side was a scattered out of red and black. Cameron finds us a seat and we watch as the game begins. Will runs out onto the field in his uniform. Everyone stands up and cheers.          
            “Hey, Cam!” A girl voice says and I look up to see who it belongs to. It was Trisha, I preppy, bitch of a girl.  She has wavy black hair, green cat eyes, and a stick figure.

            “Hey Trish,” Cam says smiling at her. I roll my eyes as she works so hard to ignore me.

            “So what are you doing here Cam?” she asks as she sits down beside him.

            “Oh just here to watch the game with Andie,” he shrugs looking over his shoulder at me. Trisha’s looks over at me sending me an icy glare. Then she looks back at Cameron smiling.

            “Oh, well we still need get together,” she smiles running her fingers up and down her arm.

            I roll my eyes again as his body tenses up. “Um yeah… totally,” he says looking past her.

            She stands up, “Well call me!” she say smiling.

            “Yeah, I’ll call you,” he says and I can tell by his tone it is a lie.

            Her smile get bigger and she nods her head spinning around and skipping away. “Lair,” I say as I lean my body into his.

            “I was not lying I was stretching the truth,” he says smiling.

            I nod my head and smile, turning my attention back to the game.

            Our team won and Cam waits with me until Will is ready and when he finally comes up to us, Cam sends him a glare before leaving.

            “You ready?” Will asks, leading me to his car.

            “Yeah,” I say as I follow him. His long brown hair is wet leaving me to guess he took a quick shower thankfully. He is wearing a simple grey shirt and pair of jeans along with his leathered sleeve football jacket. He is attractive but for some reason his dark, long brown hair and sharp eyes did not hold anything one Cam’s. Cam carries his self with confidence, but the way Will carries himself is different almost a way that would turn you off.

            We reach his car and I slip into the passenger seat as he gets in the drivers. Have you ever had a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach that something bad is going to happen if you are not careful or because what you are about to do? Well that is the exact feeling I feel at this very moment. We begin driving down the road to Dairy Queen.

            “Is ice cream ok? I just figured you already ate,” he says already pulling into the slightly crowded parking lot.

            “You’re right, it is fine,” I say gripping the silver handle near my knee and opening the door, irritated by his un-thoughtfulness.

            He smiles a cocky smile, that doesn’t compare to Cam’s because Cam’s always has a bit of playfulness or sweetness, not Will’s though his was 100% pure cockiness. We walk to the door; he walks in front of me opening the door into the ice cream place allowing the door to just shut back in my face. I let out a low growl because I’m use to southern gentlemen here in Alabama. Will does have an ok excuse though he’s originally from New York City and moved here three years ago. As I walk inside catching up with him at the cash register I notice how he shamelessly flirts with the young girl behind the counter. I clear my throat angrily. He glances down at me smiling.

            “I would like an apple pie blizzard and strawberry milk shake. And for the lady I’d like a coconut blizzard and a small vanilla milk shake,” he says winking at her and my blood boils. How freaking inconsiderate! How does him now I’m not allergic to that! Which I am! I scream in my head and step in front of him.

            “Actually forget what he ordered for me, I am allergic to coconut. So I would just like a hot fudge milk shake,” I say struggling to keep my voice calm.

            She nods kindly and tells him how much it will be and surprisingly he actually pays, but I think he also slipped her his number too, I don’t know. As we go and grab ourselves a booth he looks at me kindly. “I’m sorry I didn’t know,” he says but I could tell there is coolness in his voice because I didn’t go with what he ordered me.

            “Its fine,” I lie taking a loud sip of my milkshake. A awkward silence falls on use as we finish our ice cream and head back to his car.

            In his car on the way to my house his hand falls on my knee as he pulls off onto the side of the back road. My heart races against my chest. He then turns to me placing a hand on my cheek. I reach down gripping the silver handle and close my eyes steadying my breathing and then begin to count in my head. 1… his face nears mine. 2… hand begins rubbing my leg while his other rests on my face. 3… as I open the door I pull away quickly slamming the door behind me and running. As fast as I could to one place I know as safe. The wind was cool on my face and my legs were moving so fast that it was like I have super powers. All I know is I am running as fast as possible along the curvy dark back road.

            My feet skid to a stop in front of the Peter’s house.  Taking a deep breath and wiping the tears I didn’t even know that were falling down my face. I walk to the door shaking as I reach up and pond on it once and cross my arms over my chest still shaking.

So sorry it's taken so long! I hope you like!! Please do not for get to VOTE, COMMENT, or FAN!!!!! Please.

I now shall work on the next Chapter. I hope ya'll vote. I love ya'll!

By the way is you have anything you want to happen or suggestions or anything you'd like to see don't be scared to PV me or comment or comment on my page.

Thanks