Chapter Twenty- Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

            We pull into the school’s parking lot and we meet at the front of his truck. I could already feel a difference in the atmosphere. Aaron eyes fall onto me. “You ok?” he asks.

            I shake my head and look at him with a forced smile. “Perfect,” I lie and he knows it too.

            “I’ll be by your side,” he says with a kind smile and we walk across the school’s parking lot to the main doors.

            We head to my locker together and my heart falls to my stomach. The truth of the matter lies in front of me. My locker is empty and Cameron is not with me. How did life get so screwed up? Oh yeah, I agreed to go on a date with Will and kissed Braden. And I hit puberty!!!!

            I twist the dial and open my locker getting my stuff. Aaron is leaning against the locker beside mine looking great as always. I shut my locker and turn to face him.

            “I’ll meet you here at lunch?” he asks and I nod causing him to smile.

            “Have a good class, Andie,” he says sweetly and I smile a little bit.

            “Thanks,” I say and turn around walking to class. The room is almost full and I sit in my normal sit and open my book. I hear footsteps enter the class room and my heart falls and I can feel the tears blur up into my eyes. Cameron looks amazing as always.

            His brown hair is flipped in place, with a tight black shirt and gray jacket down to his faded jeans and white shoes. His hazel eyes catch mine and I look away quickly not able to look at him without crying. The silent tears slip down my cheek and I quickly whip them away. He sits in his seat behind me and says nothing. Not one single thing, which hurts like hell!

            Throughout the whole class I had to keep myself from turning around. Finally the bell rings and I grab my stuff and run out of the room. I get to my next class and take a seat near the front and Kayden doesn’t say a word to me. Just silent looks my way and that makes the pain so much worse. Can’t I just move! Runaway! Or be homeschooled!!

            It hurts so badly when your best friends who you grow up with ignore you and you’re alone because the [people you would talk to this about aren’t there! The bell rings and I walk to my next class alone. And this is how my morning goes and since I left Aaron I haven’t said a word. Who would I say it to? I have no one!

            The lunch bell rings and I wait by my locker after I tossed my things into my locker. I shut it and I look up to see Aaron approaching me with a kind smile.

            “Ready for lunch?” he asks when he reaches me.

            “More like hell,” I say and loop my arm through his in a friend way and we walk to the lunch room.

            As we enter the lunch room I search for a table. I scan over my usual table where Kayden sat playing with his food, Lexi had her food pushed away from her and starring into space while the sight that killed me the most sat there. Cameron and some whore all over him. My heart clinches and I bit my lip to hold back the tears.

            “He’s nuts to have let you go,” Aaron whispers into my ear.

            I glance up at him and give him a small smile. “Let’s get a table,” I say and lead us over to an empty table in the counter of the room.

            I sit down and he sits down too. “Andie?” Aaron’s voice catches me off guard.

            “Yeah?” I ask.

            “What happen with you and Cameron?” he asks and I shut my eyes to hold back the tears and pain.

Hey!!

Soo? how you like?

I tried to show what she has and is with out them and her pain and Aaron lol

So how would you guys feel about the next chapter in Cameron's POV??????????

Let me know ASAP!!!

So comment!!

Vote!!!

Share!!!

Ok thanks love ya'll