Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six

Cameron POV

            I am officially a dead man. Why you may ask? I will tell you! At the horse show that tool Aaron started a fight with me over Andie. As if it’s my fault she doesn’t like him. Anyways when we were finally pulled apart I looked over and who was watching? Andie! Yelp she had seen it all and when our eyes met we went into a trance that was broken by Andie fleeing. Did I chase her? Nope, and everyone is on my case about it, but let’s face it last time I chased after her it didn’t go to well. Mainly because of my stupid in-ability to say how I feel so instead I put my foot in my mouth. Hell, last time I put it so far in my mouth it made it to my stomach. So running after her would have been awful. Then, to make matters worse when I got home my mom seen my face and flipped and let’s just say I’m grounded.

            Now it’s Monday morning, and as bad as I know Andie and I should have talked about what I admitted, we haven’t and I am not so sure if we will. Also, I have little thing I have to do today.

            I fix my hair one last time in the mirror and adjust my black v-neck. I look good I guess and take a deep breath preparing for this day. Here I go! I through my bag over my shoulder and grab my keys. As I walk down stairs I lean against the front door waiting for everyone.

            “Hey Cameron!” Braden voice calls and I stand up straight looking at him as he enters the room. Braden and I haven’t really spoken and it’s may or may not be my fault. I just cannot look at him because every time I do I see him kissing Andie and it pisses me off.

            “What?” I ask kind of rudely.

            “Can we talk when you get home? Please,” Braden asks and I look at him. His eyes are pleading, but his voice used the big brother tone.

            “I guess,” I grumble as Lexi and Kayden bound down the stairs just in time. I turn around and walk out the door to my truck with Lexi and Kayden on my heels.

*^*^

            Once we get to school Lexi and Kayden ditch me. So I decide to look for Jen. As I look around the crowded parking lot people say his to me and wave. I just nod at them and smile.

            “Cameron!” a voice calls and head jerks to the left to see Jen jogging over to me in a low cut fancy top and some short jean shorts. I sigh in relief, now I found her I can do this.

            “Jen, we need to talk,” I say once she reaches me. Her face falls and I take a deep breath and then look around for an empty spot so then I drag her off. Her it goes let’s just get it over with.

Andie POV

            This morning woke up with a feeling something bad is going happen. I hate that feeling but it’s here. My weekend wasn’t exactly the best and Cameron and I still haven’t talked even though we need too.

            I exchange my evening books out for the morning ones as Lexi leans against the locker next to me and Kayden is standing beside of her staring at this girl. I shut my locker and face them, as I open my mouth to say something I feel a hard tap on my shoulder. I spin around ready to ponse on who ever poked me and who do I see? Ella and some of her barbies and Jen.

            “Yes?” I ask annoyed to high heavens.

            “How dare you make Cameron dump Jen?” Ella say with one hand on her hip and the other pointing at me with one of her fake nails. Jen is just standing behind her refusing look my direction. Hell she cannot even fight her own battles.

            “Ok, you artificial bitch, listen and listen well. First thing, Cameron and I don’t speak anymore. So how the hell could I have ‘made him dump her’? Two never, ever accuse me of something again especially when you have no clue what the hell you’re talking about or the truth! And lastly, never put your finger in my face again on I will break it,” I seethe. I haven’t fought this year yet, but this bitch is close to getting t.

            “You did not call me a bitch? You no good, useless, ugly ass, slut. I know what happen and what you mean he’s not you f*ck buddy anymore? And don’t threaten me cause you’re nothing,” she say glaring at me.

            I shut my eyes and roll my lips slowly before opening my eyes and starring at the fake girl whose clothes were three sizes too small. “You really need to clean you’re damn ears. You are so lucky you are a girl or I’d kick your ass,” I say and I meant she’s sucking she’s a girly girl because I hate to fight them. I fight like a guy so to me it’s not fair to fight such a girly girl.

            “Oh! Are you admitting you’re a dude!? I knew it!” she says and I cannot take it anymore I’m a girl and I am going kick her ass.

            “You’re right I’m a girl,” I say in a rough voice and then I sling up my arm and punch her in the face knock her ass back onto the ground. After that a fight breaks lose between us.

            Ok, more like me black out and beating her while she scratched at me. I am a little surprise Lexi and Kayden didn’t stop me. I feel a set of arms go around my waist pulling me off.

            “Andie, calm down,” Kayden say but it’s too late I have already elbowed him in the gut causing him to let go.

            “Andie, stop relax,” a sweet voice I love whispers in my ear as he holds onto my waist.

Well?

Hope you guys liked.

Please vote and comment! This is in the watty awards!

So help me out and share the story!

I am sasd to say the end is near. A chapter or two away so i hope you like and sorry if it sucks!