Chapter Six: Dinner with the Second Family

Chapter Six

Dinner with the Second Family

            “Dinner time, ya’ll!” Belle, Lexi’s and the boy’s mom, calls up the stairs.

Cam’s smile grows and he spins around dashing sown the stairs. I quickly follow him. When I enter the dining room I smile at the very simple dinner on the table, hamburgers.

            Kasey was sitting on the far end and the best way to explain him is with his short brown hair, brown close shave bread, and his good look is as a Luke Bryan look-alike. Kayden and Lexi are seated to his left already eating. So I take the seat across from Lexi smiling at Kasey and Cam sits beside me.

            Belle enters the room and it warms with her smile, she has her black hair in curls falling down her back and she slips into the seat at the other end of the table.

            “Hi, Andie,” she greets me with a smile and begins to eat her food.

            “Hi, Belle,” I say returning the smile.

            Cam grabs a chip from my plate and shoves it into his big mouth. “My chip!” I pout and he smirks.

            “Cameron Kendal! Do not take food from a lady’s plate,” his father, Kasey, lightly scolds.

            Biting my lip I hide my giggles and I could tell that Cameron was biting his tongue keeping from saying a rude comment. I pick my burger up in my hands and take a bit savoring its delicious taste. “Mom! Guess what?” Kayden voice sings a bit on the fake side.

            “What?” she asks smiling.

            “Andie has a date!” he says smiling at Belle and at the word date I chock on the mouthful of food I had in my mouth. So this causes me to go into a coughing fit and Cam hitting my back.

            “Are you alright dear?” Belle asks me in a worried voice. I nod as I take a big drink of my water.

            I glance up at Lexi who sat there trying to fight a smile and laughter building inside of her. “I’m fine, thanks,” I say calmly and shot Kayden a glare.

            “So dear who is the lucky guy?” Belle asks and stares at me smiling. I wonder what she’s thinking…

            “Will Preston,” I say and her face falls almost to a disappointed look.

            “Why does that name sound so familiar?” she asks Kasey. He shrugs at the end the table; we all stay silent not giving her any help at all. “Oh well, I guess,” she sighs and looks back at me. “Sweetheart if you need anything I’m here for you,” she smiles and I nodded as I finish my burger.

            “May I be excused?”Cameron asks looking over at his mom and she nods her head gently. Cameron stands up and disappears, shortly later Kayden and Lexi disappears too. I stand and smile at them, “Night ya’ll,” I say with a smile waving to them before I disappear too.

PLEASE VOTE!!!! COMMENT OR FAN!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

I need votes!!!!!!

Sometimes i i fan my voters if i know that they voted

just so you know!!!

So vote i love those of you who do :)