life is so unexpected (part1 ゚ヮ゚)

May Purple's POV

I am now bumping onto someone.
What's up!oh I am a really clumsy girl!omma told me that many time.

"Omo,I am really sorry"

"What?"the blondy guy say.I only see a part of hair and a pair of eyes at him.
Bcos of only that voice and that height,I know he is male.

Behind him,another boy also lying in ground.and another another boy also helping them.

"It is my fault,sorry again."oh I apologized in English."mainae"

"It is ok"that blonde guy replied and they walked without getting my chance of apologizing again.

"Oh it is relieved. My bag and phone did not damage.and that boys are not hurt"

But where is my apartment?
Arh I forget the direction to my apartment.

"Umm may be this way"while talking to myself,turn to right side at the junction.

"Ya really stupid of me",just in first day in korea,already frustrated.Now time is 8:45pm.still I am wondering in this lonely and dark place.I don't know where to go.How to ask help ?I don't see any girl here.This road is so silent.This is no passersby.

Some tear is in my eye.oh no.I can manage and find right path.I am strong right?😒

Suddenly i hear some fighting voice.this add my already frightened mind.I peek at them.

OMG.

2pm and ikon are fighting.

what the sight!Kidding me right?kpop idols whom i can't see in person,real stars whom i can't reach are in front of me.Am I dreaming?or this is hidden camera?

Or they are filming any drama,or any variety?

But they are too real for me to believe it is an act .Their act is so talented.and ommo they are very very handsome even with bruises on their faces.

I am now walking towards them to be close enough to look their handsome face clearly.but of course, hiding behind the tree not to recognize my presence .

But umm.something is weird.no camera,no lighting ,also no staffs.and i can scent also alcohol smell.

Wooyoung oppa grabing Jun-k oppa to prevent further fighting.Nickhun oppa also fall on ground.Tacyeon oppa's face are red and bruise are on his fist .

On the other hand,
B.I. is assuring his members.Bobby is drunk and angry at Jun-k oppa.but his face is also with bruise and blood on the side of his lip.And Junhoe and
Donghyuk are also red in their cheeks.

"I really apologize sunbae.bcos we are really drunk."BI said.

"Not only your fault,there is also a part of our fault,sry.paliga.take care of your members"Wooyoung oppa said.

"Yeah sunbae"BI said.He called his members and asked to help Bobby.

Later they walk away.soon ikon group out of my sight.

And then I hear apprehensive voices.

"I think you broke your leg."

Still I have no view.
But i don't give up.keep writing.👌👌👌😂