Memories

We should try to forget memories when we are apart.If we can't do,we hadn't better made memories at first.

Next morning

Got7 are so busy with their shooting.I also arrive at the shooting place.I am free these day.I requested JYP ajusshi to be so,so that I am able to spend the rest time with got7.

I am responsible as a staff in the whole day.I take that position intentionly in order to avoid other people suspicion.

After four and a half consecutive hours of shooting,everyone is tired.Food truck from igot7 fanclub also arrived.

I plan in my mind .Firstly,I have to give water bottle to each and everyone.So I need to carry those packings of water bottles.

Next is to prepare the meals on the table.

Next,next...next is to call them to take a break and have the lunch.

So where is my phone?oh no need to call.I want to talk them in person.

I run towards shooting building.Now got7 are filming indoor.

"Yugyeom ya,aren't u hungry?"I ask yg who now resting a bit after shooting his part.

"Of course, noona.but director is not,he want to take this mtv perfectly.But as u know,Mark hyung is not well.he is gloomy."

"What can I help u"

"Pls help him,we try but can't help him to be in happy mood.as u see,our concept this time is romantic, sweet and warm"he sigh.

"Ok,I'll think about it"

.....
At that time,director shouted ,"CUT..."

He continue, "mark,if u don't have the passion to be main character in this mtv,ok.I'll replace with others.you are not prepared about this.u waste other people's time."

"Ok,i don't want to be already initially. This is not...." I can't help ,I interrupt his word by running toward him and closing his mouth with my hand.Otherwise he is going to regret soon .

I don't want him to do.Now he don't have clear ,rational thinking.

"Sorry for my interruption,JYP called me that he want to talk with mark"I apologize everyone and quickly pull his hand and run outside.Meanwhile other got7 member try to comfort director.

"What are u doing?""JYP didn't call u. right?he is in japan now""Can u guys leave me alone while?""Why?""Why?"

He angrily shout and ask me many questions .I don't know how to answer.but these time,I am not afraid.I only want to help him.

"Can u ask me one question each time?"I try to be cute and pout.

He seem to surprise at my reaction.

"No"He walk away from me.

"I'm trying to buy ice-cream for u and walk with bare-foot on the grass"I follow him and  talk non-stop .

"Can u leave me alone"

"No,this can't be possible. Without u,I am boring.Without u,got7 not be the same.Without u,ahgase will be heartbroken.Even more, they can die.They are waiting for ur comeback.Oppa save me,oppa save me...."I stand before him and show aegyeo with cute dance.

He can't help.He want to laugh .but instead he grit his teeth and again walk away.this time ,he walk with more speed.

I know his limit😉😏

I run, to stand beside him.

"Oppa,one more time"

"Wae?"