playground part2

We reach kito's new dorm.kito's new members are also waiting there.

Kito knock the door.She don't know room password yet.

A girl with red hair up to waist level and wearing white tee and black short open the door.

"Clare"kito said,surprised.

"Who?"She said.
*what she don't recognize kito*

"Hello,it is me.. kito,I am new roommate"kito said with a little forced smile.

"Come in"She said."everyone,a new girl coming"

3 girls come out.They are so surprised to see us with got7 holding boxes.

And Clare also noticed mark is here.

She start to change his voice . "Everyone take care of new girl"
"What did u tell?sry..repeat again! ....what is your name?"

"I  am kito,It is ok if You guy want to call me koto(stage name) "

"Ok warmly  welcome here!our kito is really cute, right guys?"*seriously our kito this is kidding me*

"Really?Thanks you for your praise"
Kito replied before looking me with what-happen-to-her look.
"Kito has also talents.I already seen her before"a girl with short blonde hair said.
"Yes.not like the other"Clare said with a smirk.

"Ummm" the same girl with short blonde hair said while looking to Clare with what-do-u-mean look.

"No talent can make only you loser.If you have not talented ,you can't even become potential debut member. Someone like loser should not even dream it.otherwise she will only cry in the corner"She look at me and laugh.

What?she is clearly declaring me.why is she always attacking me?

She also said to kito "We will warmly welcome kito with party.You can also invite got7 oppa". She emphasized invite got7 that word.

"Ahhh..she is so annoying..noona" bambam whispered to me .

He also seem to notice me and clare's tensed condition.

I don't want him to worry for me.I reassure with smile."just let her be,doesn't matter to me"whisper back to him.

And then Clare approach to mark who is now staring to me.What he is looking at me???He also can know my tension???

She is whispering to mark.And Mark is laughing.What? like A knife is stabbing my heart,I hurt. I didn't know his laugh made me pain . Before,It made me only smile.

But I realise something just now.

Flashback

I called Honey and Jacob like usual on skype.We talked some random thing.Although I know them not too long,they make me know what is real bff.They always want to be behind me and help everything for me.

And Jacob had phone call from his mom.He left.

"Honey you should also go talk to your mom"

"It is ok.let's Jacob say to mom.Mom can wait my turn"

If i forgot to tell,Jacob and Honey are siblings.

"I have to ask you something"I said.

"Say,puppy"

"when you are with your boyfriend,do your heart fast and beat out of rhythm?

"of course"

"Or when you meet your favorite singer One direction in concert,Did your heart do the same?"

"umm....yes"

"so not different between these two?"

"Similar but not the same,let me explain.If you are with favorite celebrity,you will be excited but only emotion is happiness. If with your boyfriend ,u will feel excited,shy, and important point is that your emotions are not under your control."

"I don't understand yet"

"you will do later,don't pressure yourself"She continued."So who is he?now is your turn "

"Umm...What turn"

"your turn to answer my questions"

"nobody,just..... just.... I....just want to know"

"Whatever,so can his touch also make you crazy?"

End of flashback

So,now today I feel sadness,jealousy.

this evening after saying goodbye to kito,silence fill the car.I don't want to say anything. Mind become confused.I listen to Leehi's breathe from my phone. I lead to the playground in this neighborhood .my mind is suddenly more and more confused.

Then I sat on the swing.Another person is sat beside me.I take a look.

Mark come to me,hold my arm with his hands,and smile.And and then He hold my shoulder let my face bury his chest.

I feel safe,want to cry.but I hide.

"Can his touch make you crazy?" I now have an answer to Honey's question."Yes,it make me think that HE is my world "

"What happened?"Mark said while patting my hair.

I sit beside him.No one else present in this playground.

I don't even know myself I already put my hands around his waist.

But mark you don't know.I am not real.just an act within the virtual world.Not like u ,u are just perfect. Also Different from other girls and boys from this JYP nation,I am not pretty,not talented, not attractive.I suddenly feel insecurity.

I withdraw my hands.

"No,nothing,I am fine"

Mark shake his head but didn't say anything.

"If I lie to u something,will u be angry?"I asked bluntly.

"Suddenly???out of nowhere?"

"I just want to ask.if you don't want."I low the voice near the end.I stand and quickly walk,later run.

I run and run towards the dorms.

To be continued.......

If this chapter is boring,mianhae.😓

My summer holidays are over.Now I am attending university.So so many homework and recently busy.but I will pay attention to write fanfic if I have time.😄😄😄