before the full moon rise 2

Next morning

May purple pov

I woke up in someone or something's embrace. I don't know.Ah i can't move my leg.it is numb, i think it is due to sitting beside the couch for a long time .

My right shoulder is held by someone. What...

A hand is trapping between my head and couch.what the....

I use a hand as my pillow. Whose hand? His or her exhaling air gentally touch my nape.like tickling feeling.

I turn my head to see hand owner. I can hear his breath.Our nose almost touch each other. My eye see his.

"Omma" I yell. *Click*

His eye also slowly open now."What the .." he shout.But I can't escape from his hug yet.

He look also so shock enough to forget release his hug.

*Another click*

"Ahem ahem" we hear fake cough of everyone.They look at us amusingly and smirk on faces .

"Hey,lovey dovey,wake up.eat your breakfast" kito tease with obvious smirk on face.

"Ahh.....hh.....no....we...." I don't know what to explain them.I only know one thing. It is that my face is very red as much as tomato.

"Hey don't be mistaken"he release me from his hug.

"but this is so romantic"jackson said while highfive with jr.

This is so awkward.

I hope everyone forget about this and stop teasing.but wish are not fulfilled.

Kito pushed me to bathroom to do morning rituals.

After that,she forced me to sit in dining table to eat breakfast.

On the other hand,mark was also forced by jr to sit across me.face to face.

I have no other choice else ,only have to look into my plate.focus on folk and spoon bcos can't look into his eye.

Almost my heart is jumping out of my chest.

"Here look"kito said.She is pointing photos,recently taken.mark is sleeping while hugging me beside couch in one photo and in another photo,i face him when i turn around,our nose almost touching.last photo is showing our eye is wide open and our mouth also.

umm😱 "what"mark and me shout in unison .

Before i don't know how to do,mark snap these camera and photos,away from kito.

"We just fall asleep , didn't know anything more,okay. Enough with your smirk, so stop now everyone,don't say anymore ."Mark raised his voice.but jackson is still disturbing him with silliest grin and I-already-know look.

And then , in front of mark and me ,yg and bb zip their mouth, didn't say anything,but instead hug each other and staring each eye.They obviously imitate our incident.

"kito , let's go to our dorm "i said while putting plate in sink and cleaning.

I grab kito hand and quickly come out.this is so embarrassing.but feeling so good,like butterflies in my stomach.

I quickly run to my room and laying on my bed,covering my body and face with blanket .😄😄😄and kicking my legs.

I can't help.This morning is so beautiful.As soon as i open my eye , the one i see first is my bias,hugging my shoulders and facing my back. If this is not beautiful, what is more beautiful then?

This is not real,this is a dream.I pinch my cheek myself.ah painful.so.......So.....it is ....re.....Real.

But now this situation is awkward.I'm blushing so much and can't say any right word, becoming stuttering.I can't look into his eye.

Really I have no courage to look him, chat with him, sitting beside or in front of him.Did He already knew I am his fan?and so ,did he also think i am his sasaeng fan? Then,I am done.

I am done.

2weeks later

Everyday is usual. everyone know I had special class.instead I have cared junho oppa in these two weeks.He is now either mentally or physically fit and healthy.He can practice dance or vocal practice with 2pm oppas.He is now very social and can totally avoid drugs.

I discuss with him about his life when counseling. I can't blame for his action bcos I knew his life and problem. He face so many stress and difficulties. Later his girlfriend broke up with him. He miss her everynight.drinking alcohol can't withdraw his thoughts about her. So he use sedative drug everynight to sleep.And became he addicted.

Now junho oppa is totally cured.I have no role here.So next two weeks,end of this month I have to leave.

For me, JYP allow to attend korean language class. He taught me some dance moves one by one during these day bcos he is now free .and i think he is so lucky to have me as pupil.LOL😁

Our got7 and us friendship is more firm and strong .we are more intimate. We can't separate apart now.their dorm is our dorm and also our dorm is their dorm too.

Mark and me of course...

No..you think we also more intimate.

WRONG✖

We awkward when we are alone.and more unexpected thing is coming.

To be continued

I want u to know Each of my reader is my energy for writing this.

Pls vote and comments.I will appreciate them.
💖💖💖