Part 3

"Umm what did you say"
"Please stay in JYP entertainment as trainee to treat Junho"
"What"
"Haha didn't hear me.I have to repeat?"JYP said,other oppas chuckle.

Now the person who surprised is no other than me.

I will be trainee and I will treat junho oppa,not nickhun oppa.

*what the hell is this*
.
.
.

After explaining me so much for a long time,I understand their situation. JYP ask for my help and this is some what miracle,oh no,  more like fiction.
.
.
.
.

With the help of 2pm's manager, I find right way to return to my apartment ,    before I carried all my stuffs to move into JYP entertainment.
At JYP entertainment, I sign the special contract.He also give me room that I will live starting from this time .

"As i say before,i want to trust u but don't think that very seriously.and you will be comfortable soon in this JYP family"  He said and asked female staff to take me my room.

Now I also don't want to think what he said.I only want is to sleep in a comfortable bed.soon after I reach in my room,I drift to my dream land.

🎼What's going on that beautiful mind................Cause all of me love all of you🎼

I wake up due to my phone ringtone.
"Good morning,Miss.I inform you to just come and meet,introduce you to JYP family with other new trainee at 10am."after she said,hang up.

"Oh no,it is already 9am"
the time really pass so fast.I bathe quickly and put makeup lightly.I chose clothes that can improve first impression.
I am now really really excited.
How can i face them?

I check myself in mirror.Black crop top,ripped jeans and tied red shirt on my waist.I breathe heavily.opposite from my outside appearance, Inside i am so nervous.You know I am shy type.

Again my phone rang off."Yeah,i will come down immediately".A female staff wait in car parking.When i reach in JYP building,I am already trembling.

I open the door and enter the room.There are so many people. Now I only see is JYP ahjushi.(lol I call him so in my mind).I looking down,only to see floor after walking to my spot that ahjushi(JYP) told.

"Ok,kiddos. Now everyone have reached.So today is to introduce new trainees and to evaluate our old trainee(monthly evaluation everybody already know)"

My spot is behind everyone,you know last row in right side .So now I can peek everyone in front of me.Left side is 2pm,missA,twice,day6 and *omg* got7.

They all are really handsome, cute.JB,youngjae,yugyeom,bambam,jackson,mark and lastly junior.They look like flowers(I know got7 are boys)They all are visuals.

I just saw Mark is smiling at jackson's joke and Jinson arguing. He is like angel.Am i dead?or dreaming?my heart beat is out of rhythm.

Between left side and right side,That ahjushi siting on the chair in the middle.except him,we all are standing.

10 Old trainees show their talent in their specialty,their dancing and singing are obviously above me.But My eyes is concentrating only one,Mark.

Now we,new trainees' turn.
There are 3 girls,1 boy.
"I am JiNu,I am 100% korean and specialized in rapping,dancing esp Martial art tricking."brown hair boy with blue eye lens.He is some kind attractive,handsome but also give bad guy feel.

"He gonna joining markson unit,right?"jackson oppa said.

JYP nodded."show them your talent"
JiNu dance mark's MAT in girls girls girls MV.
"wow"Clapping sound roar in room.

"Next girl."

"I'm koto,half japanese, half korean.But live in seoul since 5years old.I like both singing and dancing."Koto sing Winter Sonata's ost song.Her voice is so sweet and so cute.

"Next one"

She is wearing really short white skirt and  yellow shirt with V shape neck,almost showing that part(you know).

"I won top model competition last year.I am Clare.I specialized in dancing.I can speak 5languages. I think I will be visual later, just kidding"

I know she was not kidding, too much overconfident,and she only looking mark oppa while saying,got7 oppa already know her interest.

Now she dancing sexy dance.that can make every boy jaw open and their breathing stop.at the end of her dance,she smirked at Mark .But Mark did not look at her since the start of her dance.😂😂😂

*Next*

OMG my turn.Ottokhae.I have no talent.My whole body is trembling. But I have to pretend as trainee bcos of contract.Contract was signed bcos of one person,That one is no other than Mark.

I walk from my spot and now standing in the middle,of course in front of that ahjushi .All eyes are on me.

Ottokhae?