Hello

*Next*

OMG my turn.Ottokhae.I have no talent.My whole body is trembling. But I have to pretend as trainee bcos of contract.Contract was signed bcos of one person,That one is no other than Mark.

I walk from my spot and now standing in the middle,of course in front of that ahjushi .All eyes are on me.

Ottokhae?

"I am...am..May.....Pur..purple.."
Ah why i trembling?omma..I wanna run away.

"Oh she must be really nervous. She is stuttering.Don't worry.relax" That ahjushi help me.*thanks.*

"hwaiting""You can do it" 2pm oppas cheer me up.
"We don't bite you" Nickhun oppa now entering the room with bandage joked and gave assuring smile.

"Nickhun hyung,what happened?"bambam said."while practice, a little injured." Nickhun oppa replied.

Now I look 2pm oppas faces.they all cover their bruise with make-up.I chuckle.

"Aww now our lady smile"wooyoung oppa said.

Again attention of all people in this room is on me.

I clear the throat. And I said,"My name is May Purple,I am asian,live far away from korea.And I can speak only my language and English.My speciality is dance."

"What type of dance" MissA Min said.
"Umm only free style dance"I lower my voice.

"So show your only talent"that rude girl Clare said,clearly she look down on me .

*haha I must prove she is wrong,I must at least win over her*I determined.

At that time, As we planned,JYP ahjushi phone rang off.He said he had to go,so now I don't have to show my talent.

But even after JYP go out of room, Clare insist with that annoying look that everyone should show talent in their first day.

"Ok I will dance"I can't allow that she look down on me.

2pm oppas give worried look for me.
"Don't worry.My college friends always say I am talented in freestyle dance.but horrible in typical dance style."I quietly say to them while they help to choose the song in screen.
'John legend- all of me' that is my fav song,ringtone.

I started dancing along with the music.I don't think of anything,
I enjoyed the music till the end.The room is silent until the end.and then cheer, whistle, clap fill in room.

"Thanks you" I bow.They all said they like my performance.Mark thumb up for me.He said good.My cheek burn up,heart beat so fast.I means he watch me the whole time and give supporting ,not that to Clare.I am now grinning,I cannot control myself.

At the cafeteria, kito and me become friend and eat together.Kito is really cute and friendly.

after the lunch,as JYP and me planned,I had to separate with kito and everyone, bcos I have special class.He told everyone I have less talent early two weeks I need to be special trained.

Actually I have to go to Junho oppa room.

Flashback

JYP :"Please stay in JYP entertainment as trainee to treat Junho"
Me:"What"
JYP:"Haha didn't hear me.I have to repeat?"JYP said,other oppas chuckle.

Me:I didn't understand anything🐒

JYP :You act as trainee while treating junho.You can stay at dorm and..

me:Wait,Why should I treat Junho oppa?what he happened?

JYP:He suffered from drug addiction. But we solved that problem.Junho was admitted at special hospital with help of our secret doctor.Now he withdraw drug and recover but we have to wait and care him bcos some withdrawal symptoms may appear. Furthermore,our secret doctor had to go to America due to his family problem.

Me:But I am sorry.I reject offer bcos I have to return 2 months later.during these 2 months,I have to do research, and write thesis.

JYP:I can't find anyone else.You are the most suitable person.We believe u although I know u in short time.

2pm oppas nodded.

Me:how to act a trainee,I never learned those things you know?I am busy with studying. and no talent.

JYP:No problem.I will plan that.And also I will give any help in your research,thesis .

I thought that*So I have to go to JYP.So I will meet got7 and especially Mark.*

I know I will face many problems,I will lie many people,I will have language problem
but I will take the challenge,i mean first craziest challenge in my life but I want to do bcos I want to meet my idol or my dream prince.

End of flashback