See the light

Mark oppa returning towards my direction.He even look at me and smile.A smile adding on his adorable face makes my heart more fluttered.

Now he is a few inches away from me.
Labb dub....labb dub..dub dub

"Excuse me,I have to enter into room"Mark said while pointing to door.

Oh I am still in front of his door,make blocking his way into room. My amazed and deep thought in my mind make forget to follow got7.

"sor...sor...sorry"

He grin,smile spread to his ear.I see the light appear behind him.He is such an angel.

"I want to bring coco,she also want to go a walk"

And this night,coco,got7,kito and me go a walk and eat the dinner at very nice restaurant.

We talk so many stories.They tell about their families and funny accidents.Over half is I already know.

I want to tell them my real life.But I can't.I'm quiet not as usual.but I am not talkative type also.

Of course, they don't leave me.

"Tell us more about u also ,noona" yugyeom said.He is two years younger than me,but he is taller and bigger,

"Nothing special, I live with my mom and have an elder sister and I simply attend university, and ........But I really love kpop and kdrama,so while holidays,I visited korea,JYP pd-nim met me,so he scouted."

I tried not to tell any lie,I don't want so to my fav oppas,so I tell the truth,within truth just leave some parts.

"Noona story is similar to mark hyung"Yugyeom said.

Next to me,kito sit,so she translate all conversation for me.

We returned home almost at 11. Within first day,we all become friends as we already have been known for many years.

🎼What's going on that beautiful mind................Cause all of me love all of you🎼🎼🎼

"I miss you " nothing doubt. He is no one other than Jacob.

"Miss you too.what are you doing now?"

"Right now..ummm....I am officially missing you"

"Haha don't lie to me"

"No I don't lie,Honey and me do not have to do anything,so bored"

"Aww you miss me bcos u bored"I fake cry.

"Hey don't make fake cry, You know Jacob tell me he miss your face everytime everywhere .Now He can't control himself. I am really irritated with this"This time,Honey speak.I think they use speaker mood .

"Haha,Jacob is now hitting me, I am hanging up bcos of meeting , later call me skype.I want to see your face too.miss already"

"I love you,bye.take care your health too "

Oh they have to go to meeting to do assignments and thesis. While the time where they live is afternoon, for me, midnight. Pheww .....Time Difference...

"You have boyfriend?" Mark tell me.

"No,no one.they are my friend"

"Mark,do u want to know?"Jackson teased. I'm so shy not to tilt my head up.

"You want to die?"Mark said.They all are chuckle except Jackson,mark and me.

"Hey,come to our dorm to watch movie tomorrow night.Bambam bought it yesterday"JB said.

"Of course, we will come" Kito said excitedly.

*****
Next Day

I check Junho oppa situation and there 2pm oppa also arrive.We gather and talk about random things. we can't do that outside,otherwise everyone can be suspicious.

Spending the time whole afternoon in 2pm dorm,I return to my dorm,bathe and change into grey oversized Mickey mouse shirt and blue jeans.

I went to go around the Han's river.Took a walk along river. beautiful view and fresh air make me refresh. But I have to return dorm by 6pm before kito arrived.

*****
Dorm

I sleep in my room. Kito wake up to help her cook. I am surprised she is not only pretty and cute but also good cook.

She promised got7 oppas to cook their dinner.She make ttopoki, sushi,and chicken soup.

I can only assist her while cutting, frying some.I never tried cooking before.😒 I'm embarrassed myself.

Got7 also help us carrying foods towards dorm.Actually jr and yugyeom.😂

The rest cleaned their dorm their best. They said for the first time,they invite female friends .

of course,kito and me proud and grinning all the time.😁

After dinner,we eat ice-cream while waiting. Bcos Mark,JB and bambam have to wash plate,clean messy dining
table.

Jackson tell how much he afraid of bugs.Jr joke jackson is such a kid,not a man.then,jackson oppa show his bicep muscle.also he tried to expose his abdominal muscle.

At that time someone block my eye from behind using hands.

"You shouldn't do that kind of act in front of girls"Mark say.

And he remove his hand immediately as he realize something.

It is so soft and his touch is like high volt electricity that make my heart beat fast,out of rhythm.

He scanned the spot where he can sit.there is only one space left,it is right beside me.

He sat down beside me.And movie begin.

Movie title is Love Rosy.I tried my best to focus only on movie.
.
.
.
.
.

And then
A voice whisper to my ear.
"Sry"