part2

"I think you broke your leg"

(Starting from this part,i am using * _*as may purple thought)

*Who who*

2pm oppas still look really worried.Nickhun oppa can't stand yet.

*nickhun oppa?what's wrong*

All oppa help him to stand up.but Nickhun oppa's leg look hurt,severely bleeding around the knee and shin.

His face look pale and it can also show how he is painful.

"I think we should sent him to hospital.he don't seem ok" wooyoung

*Yep,oppa is not ok.Sent him to hospital as soon as possible*

"But it may cause more issue(scandal)"finally Nickhun oppa said in low voice.

"We really know that,but Nickhun ya,don't think too much.You still need to be hospitalized. You can't stand.And health is more important than anything."Jun-k oppa said.

*Really I wanted to treat him but they may be mad bcos I am watching them the whole time.and they don't want anyone to know and spread news about fighting among idols*

"No,i don't want to go to hospital"Nickhun oppa said and tried to stand before he collapsed.

Now I can't think anything.
I run ASAP to reach Nickhun to treat him.

I look his leg closely.
"Omg bleeding is more than i expected."

Blood is all over his jean pants. I palpate and touch gently his leg.
"ah"he flinch and mutter something.

I search pen torch in my sling bag before test light reaction in his eye.
I feel his pulse again and count pulse rate.

"thanks gods!fortunately no sign of shock.everything is alright except leg fracture"

They are all surprised and shocked enough to stand still without saying or doing anything.All their eyes are on mine.

"Who are you?"
"Why are u here?"
"What did u see?"
"Is she stalker?"
Finally they explode with tons of questions.

*how can i explain their questions?umm . Honesty is the solution right?*

I simply explain the whole situation including the fact I accidentally saw their fighting incident and I am a doctor.

They are so amazed at my explanation. I can't read their expression on face whether they can believe me or not.

But I have priority to treat patient. I search scissors to cut his jean pants to thigh level and gauge and disinfectant in my sling bag.(my bag always has those first aid things as if someone need my help)

I treat by disinfecting,taking care fracture bone and so on.

Now their manager and JYP also arrive.after they searched any records,videos,pictures in my phone,(of course,if I capture this,they will have problem),nothing present. so I also make promise including I never said that incident to anyone.They thanks me.

While JYP,2pm oppas and manager discussing,JYP told me to wait .While waiting,they keep glancing at me.

Now JYP call me.I have no idea.

"Umm what did you say"
"Please stay in JYP entertainment as trainee to treat Junho"
"What"

After this shocked proposal,May agree or not?what did u think?
Pls guys
I will forward ur feedback☺☺☺