let it be secret

His hands slightly let me go.and he gently push me to lean on the wall on where pink and white mixture graffiti and many of lip design💋👄💋👄 are drawn.

Then his one hand is beside and over my head and another is holding my arm.

He just stay there for a few minutes. me too.I don't know how to react this situation.

And then I look at him.He seriously gaze at me.and  touch my cheek,tilt my head and kiss me.

What?

Kiss....💋💋💋

Mark's pov

I caress her cheek,it is very soft and become shade of reddish not much later .

her lips are pinkish color and glistening and lovely and attractive .It look like flower. I can't control myself.

I tilt her head ,and let my lips touch hers.

How?

I don't know how.

My alcohol level is now at the peak. I don't think any consequences.I really want to kiss her.So I kissed.

xxxxxxxx

Next morning

🎶Titititii....🎶

Ah that alarm! "Jackson,turn it off"
"Jackson"
"Jackson"

I called his name many many times.but no response.

Alarm is still ringing.I don't wanna, but no choice,I get up.

Slowly open my eyes.headache is more severe than yesterday enough to unable to open eyes and stand up easily.I fall back on the bed.

Ah drinking for two consecutive days is seriously affecting my whole body.all over my body is so painful.

At that time, Junior came ,entered the room and when he see my state,he quickly sit beside my bed.

"Jinyoung, what happened last night"

"Hyung don't you remember anything"

"I didn't.tell me"

"I also don't know details. Jackson and puppy carried you to your bed.you are very drunk nearly to pass out"

"Before that?"

"Ahnii,I drank alcohol with yugyeom before that.ask jackson .He know"

"Ok,where is jackson?"

"He has schedule ,you don't remember?he left at early morning"

"Ahh, I want..vo...vomit...."I quickly run to toilet,vomit everything.jinyoung follow me, help me , and slightly hit my back.

But even after vomiting, I still feel nauseous and dizzy.

Youngjae and JB is preparing breakfast for us and also soup and medicine for me.

I tried to eat a little but I can't.after they encourage me to drink some soup and rice,and medicine, I ate a little and decided to go to my room and laid on bed.

On the bed,I try to think about last night,but nothing come out.I only remember drinking many countless bottles of beer at the party.So what happened after that?I hope there is nothing strange happened.

.........
After a few days

May purple's pov

"Me too"

"Umm, I said he is totally losing that night memory"

"I told u that me too bcos I also forgot that night accident"

"Come on,puppy.haha.you can't lie to me"

"Ani" I quiet.he also quiet.after that,I try to continue,

"No oppa,I want you to keep about that night as a secret.He didn't mean it and already didn't remember and it isn't important,just mistake. I don't want him to know a...bou....about..th..that...."

"About that kiss right?doesn't he have right to know?He asked me about that night"

"No jackson oppa,pls"

"Ok,I don't interfere you two's business.but if mark insisted want to know,I don't promise bcos he has right"

"Still...." After long conversation,I hung up.

Still I want to hide.My precious first kiss is surprisedly taken by Mark,seriously my idol.Should I be angry?but he didn't mean it.He has no complete conscious and clear in mind.

Should I be happy?of course,in my dream but this isn't right in reality.He is a celebrity and I am just a fan,and the most important thing is that that kiss is just accident, not involve his love.

actually it is shy to say that and may become more awkward.Earlier, at that morning when they found mark sleeping beside me while hugging ,totally uncomfortable, I can't even stay nor say normally.

And in addiction to,I have been trying to avoid him for 3 days since that kiss.He don't want to greet me either.

Jackson told me he think mark is still mad at me bcos he didn't remember anything after drinking so much.so he didn't know about my apology and so far.

Thus I stay like that that night never exist in my life.I can pretend so well.I think so.....but only before this morning.

My mom called me to argue about whether I should go back or not.but luckily Honey and Jacob called and said to mom to trust me,that I am really doing well and I have a partner to work on thesis.

finally she agree with this after giving so many promise to her.

Marie,Raina will go back to their country.Their plane is leaving at the airport at this morning 8am.

We all arrive at airport by 6:30am.JB is saying endless goodbye words to Raina and of course with shower of kisses.They aren't shy to show public affection but we are.🙈🙈🙈

On the other hand, Marie is still asking mark's new ph no.

I asked Yugyeom,"Why doesn't she have mark ph no?"

"Mark hyung gave her his ph no,but she is always sending messages and calling everyday.so mark hyung changed his ph no later,and this time he don't give anymore.He also threatened us not to do so."

"I know"

"She does big crush on hyung"

"I see"

"Mark had never been interested in girls yet after broke up with Irene"

"Irene?"

"Oh,didn't noona know Irene is mark hyung's ex-girlfriend?"

"Nope"

"Irene is so pretty.I saw her once in hyung ph accidentally"

He saved her photo in his ph.He can't delete yet.that means he can't get over.

......

Hi my readers,i hope you won't be so disappointed my story so far.

I will try hard to prepare not boring and interesting fancy romantic story .

and also sry for late update.

last but not least message for you is I appreciate you as my friends.So later I will call u as friends.I hope u also like it.have a great time.

😄😄😄