Playground

From San Francisco, Honey and Jacob call me everyday.They are so fine ,of course.But they didn't know about my life in JYP.

Our got7 and us friendship is more firm and strong .we are more intimate. We can't separate apart now.their dorm is our dorm and also our dorm is their dorm too.

We secretly break the JYP rule a little.Got7 become Get9.

In front of other people,we have to hide our friendship,we can only glance or smile each other during lunch break.otherwise many enemies appear and attack us until we dead.

Got7 is really very popular not only in their fanclub but also between celebrities.even in JYP trainees, many fights occur while arguing. Everyone wants to be at least their friend.

Got7 have to prepare now their comeback.In front of their practice room,girls always peek and then put many food and gifts.

In front of JYP building and near got7 dorm,many fangirls always wait for them.

So either our dorm or theirs, is becoming our secret meeting place at the night,  and freely speak everything.And I can speak and understand most of the korean language.

These day,they are not just celebrities to me.I don't see them as stars no more.I mean....they are no more distant,become nearer and more familiar.I am more comfortable with them,just like my mom, my sister,friends honey and Jacob.finally They become my family💖.

Tuesday of 3rd week

Today is tuesday of 3rd week.kito is now becoming potential debut member 5 months later .So she have to move to new dorm today.Her new dorm is not near ,far from here.😒

She cleaned and packed her stuffs into boxes.Got7 carried these boxes.We refused bcos we don't want any attention or glare from girls. But oppas insisted they want to do so.

"Good Morning"junior said while stretching his hands.

"Where is your stuffs"youngjae said to Kito with head down.He look like avoid our looks.I become suspicious. I tried to look his face.

"Omo" I surprised.

"What?do u say something?"Jackson said turning his face towards me.

"No,nothing"I smiled at him.but clearly i worries for Youngjae.What is he happening ?

His eye is puffy and red.Why?

And it seem like Kito also avoiding him.

So I have to ask her later what is happening to yj and her.

"Hand these box to me"Mark said.

"Wae" I confused still thinking about the two.

"Just give to me,don't complain"Mark said.

I stand still while he carry those box.Later I tried to avoid after that day of accident. Bcos still I can't dare look his eyes.

Mark and me of course...

No..you think we also more intimate.

WRONG✖

We awkward when we are alone.No this is still WRONG✖

Only me awkward, Mark is too comfortable around me annoyingly.

He started to talk informally. But instead for me,he ask me to speak him only with formal words.

"Just let him"JB said."he is too mean"I said.
"He is  mostly quiet,but sometimes weird,right " Jackson said.

"We can't predict nor manage his emotions"Yugyeom said.
"I think Mark hyung is quite comfortable around puppy (they all call me now that nickname, that nickname is popular again).not the same with kito"Bambam told us.

"But he become my angry elder brother or almost daddy."I pouted and shrink my face.

"You should be happy.Every fangirl out there want that special treatment"Jr said wriggling his eyebrows.

"And you are too igot7"Bambam teased.(they already know I am igot7 and I tell them except mark is my bias)

"Ani,this is not special treatment.and I don't want "I told them while sighing.

"You don't want that kind of treatment and what kind of treatment do you want?"Mark said entering my dorm after putting boxes onto the car.

"Why do i want that?why?"I ask.

"Bcos you are" mark bent his body and whisper to my ear "ahgase,pabo ya"

"Every ahgase doesn't want your fan service,especially they can be other members' fan,JB oppa,junior oppa,jackson oppa and..and ..others"

Mark flick my forehead "it is possible.but you are different.... You want "

"Painful" i groan.

"And I already told u last time to call me oppa, You need to respect elders"

I hesitate.I can't.I can.I can.I already call others as oppa. I called him also once. What can be different?

"O..op..oppa"why am I stuttering
And I noticed why must I obey his orders and I did unknowingly.

"Ahh...."my mind is confused again.

"What?It is that painful?" Mark gentlely rub my forehead he recently flicked and

"Sorry" he kiss his thumb and put it the red mark on my forehead. And mess my hair a little.

What?I just stare him.I can't move.I froze.But differently heart racing fast. I can't control my own heart.

I quickly move to kito and help her. But my hand is still trembling.

Thus,in the conclusion, I have to avoid him more.As my friend Honey say,my kpoper syndrome is becoming worse.

I have to avoid him more.

To be continued

Pls vote and comments.I will appreciate them.
💖💖💖