No jam

"Sorry i have to go"Mark tell , while not looking at me a bit.

Mark carry his bag and walk towards me in the way to door.

When he reach side by side to me, he just pass like stranger.

I startled. My heart can't help, ache.

I suddenly hold his hand. Now is his turn to startle.

" what"he coldly respond.

"I have to tell u, I am pregnant with you, mark"

"What? " almost everyone in this room say together.

"What? "Mark incidentally drop his bag. He take back a while.

And then come closer to me and hold my shoulder. He ask me again while burrowing his eyebrows, " what are you saying? I ..... We.... We had never been ..... "

Jackson interrupted mark question, "So , is it your reason why you suddenly leave us only with letters? "

"No, jackson pls wait.kidding me? This is not right time for jokes"mark said.

"No , I am not joking. I am pregnant with you, mark"

"What!you stop lying . There is something wrong. This can't be possible"mark hold my shoulder more strongly.

" Mark"my voice is tremulous.

"You are seriously liar"

I didn't know how to act . Everyone's eyes on me .

I start to cry while covering my face with hands. My recent emotions support me to sob more.

"Pls explain me in detail"mark shake me a little.

"Seriously? Is it necessary to explain u? We both know. Don't you remember? I'm a girl.you know? If u don't want to take responsibility, it is ok " I slightly put away his hand from my shoulder and walk towards the door .

When i open the door and leave the room,

"Wtf" mark suddenly throw a nearby glass cup at the wall.

"You stop lying" he yell at me.

I startle awhile.

I am shaking the whole body especially my hand and leg so much. (If you were me, you would also do the same)

My hands and feet are as cold as ice.

I abruptly throw myself onto the floor.

Ah painful..... My head.

I quickly close my eyes for a while.
.........

I thought only for him. If he is able to lead his life beautifully, I am ok.

..........

"Hey , open your eyes. Hey.. " this is mark voice. His arms are on my side.

"If u don't open your eyes, I will call your parents "

Umm

I QUICKLY open my eyes. In the room , there are only two, he and me. Room is aww...... Mark's one.

I think he carry me to this room and lock the door not to enter everyone else.

He look at me without saying anything. His eyes are the ones I always miss but now his look is totally scary, not like his usual gentle one.

I quickly look the clock at the wall. Oh it pass already 10pm.

"I am pregnant. Mark. If u don't believe me, i will prove it. " I initiate a conversation with the rest of my little courage to avoid his gaze.