One step near to say goodbye

But wait!!
Why do I concern about this?Why does aching pain appear in left chest?lately my heart is something wrong. I need to go to see a doctor. Wait..I am a doctor.but right now I can't treat myself.I don't know mysllf either.huuuu....

"Noona ....noona....did you hear me?"yugyeom slightly shake my shoulder,

"Your mind seem to wander a lot"

"Oh sry,what you said"

"Never mind,you sigh a lot,let's go to buy ice cream"

"let me take wallet,yugyeom ya"

"Mark hyung will treat,here is his wallet"

After yugyeom and me bought icecream, we lost the way.
Marie,Raina are already boarding on the plane.At that time ,another airplane is landing.And then crowd of the people are leaving the exit.

"We can't find them in these crowd."I sigh,yugyeom too.

"Is it Irene?"yugyeom exclaimed.

"Umm...what!"

"Irene......and in front of her is mark hyung right?what a coincidence ! oh jackson hyung.."he shout at Jackson while waving and running.

I just so shock enough to stand still .Yes.stand still.

"Noona Noona"Bambam shout at me and drag towards them.

Just have my ph rang off.i pick up"hello"

"Purple? I am park jin young.other people didn't pick up my call,so I call u.If don't mind,can i talk to Jaebum"

"Of course"

"JB oppa,JYP sasaenim want to talk to u"I handed my ph to JB.

Meanwhile, jackson oppa drag me to group."don't be sad."he whisper to me.

"why"I look in amazed. Don't understand what he want to say.

"I know"

Totally puzzled."oppa,what do you want to say?"

He shake head without saying anything.

At that time,"Why are u here?"mark shout at her.

I surprised. All people in the group except those two are quiet.Everyone look at them nervously.

This is the angriest moment of mark I have ever seen.

"Hi Mark,long time no see!we haven't seen each other since you moved to korea.you are a little bit thin but not change much"she said while caressing mark face.

He abruptly remove her hand from his face and"stop,you go your way"

"My way is towards you. I came here only to see u"

"Get lost"

"You are the only ......."

While ,jb interrupt their conversation"mark,everyone start to stare at us,and also JYP asked us to come,we should go there now "

Mark don't reply anything,instead he lead to exit.We also follow him.

We are in the car quietly without saying anything.I quickly take a glance at mark.

He look outside of widow and put on earphones,may be listening music or may be not.but one thing sure is that he is obviously angry and confused.His eye is red.

"He gonna cry"I thought.

Jackson,now sitting beside me,talk in slow voice "No this cannot be happen.never never"